BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2012 5:38 pm  #81

Re: The Purple Shirt

SusiGo wrote:

Ha, how could I know that you would start to sweat and fall from your chair and all that when I justed wanted to show … what was it? Beautiful neck? Sexy hands? Curls? Quite warm around here, isn't it?

Good god, woman. Have a heart.

July 31, 2012 6:31 pm  #82

It's a very nice picture, Susi... and he does look good in purple... and the fit is perfect, the sleeves rolled up, neck unbuttoned, showing just enough...

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

July 31, 2012 7:09 pm  #83

Oh, Sherlock has a purple shirt?

Last edited by veecee (August 1, 2012 2:57 am)

July 31, 2012 7:18 pm  #84

LOL

btw: one of you could change the avatar... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 31, 2012 8:39 pm  #85

At the risk of being beaten up here: *hides under desk*
I'm not THAT into the purple shirt!
I prefer its contents being wrapped up in the black one:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 31, 2012 9:32 pm  #86

tobeornot221b wrote:

I'm easy. I like it wrapped in anything...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Fantastic."
Sherlock: "Meretricious."
Lestrade: "And happy new year."

"Oh, but we both know that's not quite true"

July 31, 2012 9:40 pm  #87

BrightBlueEyes wrote:

I'm easy. I like it wrapped in anything...

Or even...........................................  well, good night!

July 31, 2012 10:02 pm  #88

Hmmm... purple shirt, black shirt, white sheet... 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?

July 31, 2012 10:46 pm  #89

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mmmm. Glorious. Mmmm. But as SusiGo said, <<<Beautiful neck? Sexy hands? Curls?>>>,  that's the real attraction, whether it's dressed up in the Purple Shirt of Sex or the Black Shirt of Sex. Mmmmm.

July 31, 2012 10:47 pm  #90

ImaSherlockGirl wrote:

God, yes. I also like that look with the PJ bottoms, white tee shirt and the open dressing gown. Good lord. Whoever dresses him in that show has gooooood taste.

July 31, 2012 11:15 pm  #91

Yeah, he looks pretty good in a dressing gown. NOM NOM. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 31, 2012 11:25 pm  #92

ancientsgate wrote:

ImaSherlockGirl wrote:

God, yes. I also like that look with the PJ bottoms, white tee shirt and the open dressing gown. Good lord. Whoever dresses him in that show has gooooood taste.

Yes, they do! 

Why would I do that?

July 31, 2012 11:27 pm  #93

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Yeah, he looks pretty good in a dressing gown. NOM NOM. 

Yes, he does! 

Why would I do that?

August 1, 2012 3:00 am  #94

Someone earlier in the forum said that Ben went shopping with the wardrobe person. Oh, how would you like that job? There are just too many obvious jokes I could make.

I have a question for Susi --
Did you get the purple shirt image from video, and if so, how? I mean, how do you get a still image from a video.

August 1, 2012 3:32 am  #95

veecee wrote:

Someone earlier in the forum said that Ben went shopping with the wardrobe person. Oh, how would you like that job? There are just too many obvious jokes I could make.

I can't make jokes, because the whole idea simply makes me limp with possibilities. *dither, blither, drool*

August 1, 2012 3:13 pm  #96

veecee wrote:

I have a question for Susi --
Did you get the purple shirt image from video, and if so, how? I mean, how do you get a still image from a video.

No, I didn't, it was a photo on some page, maybe Whatareyouwearing, I'm not sure. But there are programmes for getting stills from videos. Have a look at the technical section. As I'm not at home, I can't tell you the name of the programme.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 1, 2012 3:33 pm  #97

Nobody seems to read my posts...... 
Veecee, I've posted it here already: VLC is the name of the program.    For example.
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=22370#p22370

August 1, 2012 3:50 pm  #98

Don't be sad, Mattlocked, it happens to me as well. There are so many posts on this active forum it's hard to follow and remember all of them. I couldn't remember the name of the programme, but it's the same I'm using as well. I think you told me about.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 2, 2012 12:57 am  #99

Mattlocked wrote:

Nobody seems to read my posts...... 
Veecee, I've posted it here already: VLC is the name of the program.    For example.
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=22370#p22370

No one can read all the posts put up in this forum. We all have lives.... at least, we're trying to! *g*

August 2, 2012 2:51 am  #100

Mattlocked, this is great. Can I also use it to take just a snippet of a video, say from YouTube? There's a bit a want to post, but not the whole scene. Also, is this what peopel use for their video avatars?

Thank you!

I.O.U. -- but in a good way, not a Moriarty way.

Board footera