BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 25, 2012 9:31 pm  #1

reichenbach medicine

dear sherlockians
if you are, like me, suffering from PRS, this videos will really help you make it through! :D
I love to listen to them and of course, watching them when I don't bear it anymore!

the first has the wonderful title:
reichenbach medicine 

I really love this one! But there are so many more in my playlist!

PS: uploaded my first today. In comparison with this above my can't really be named as "sherlock fan video" (although it is), but I will hopefully archieve more knowledge in how to make good videos soon

one of my fav scenes of the "behind the scenes of season 2"

June 25, 2012 11:23 pm  #2

Re: reichenbach medicine

Congratulations on uploading your first Sherlock video.  I enjoyed watching it.  Keep making them and please let us know when you have more for viewing.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 26, 2012 11:24 am  #3

I really loved the first one. The text on-screen is just so...Sherlock. Your one with the lovely Mr. Scott is great too.

Thanks for posting these!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 3, 2012 8:09 pm  #4

Thank you for watching! Shared passion is double happiness :D
I made another Sherlock video and uploaded it just an hour ago! I hope it's getting better with my editing skills haha
here it goes:

Board footera