BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 28, 2012 7:23 pm  #41

Re: Hullo from Virginia

jimella wrote:

Welcome to the community, Michelle! I hope you are having as much fun as I am. (I am pretty new to the board myself, but I really love it here).
I have family in Norfolk and Virginia Beach.

Cool! We moved here from Norfolk 3 years ago. And before that was Richmond. We've basically been in the area for 10 years. I kinda wanna leave *blush*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Fantastic."
Sherlock: "Meretricious."
Lestrade: "And happy new year."

"Oh, but we both know that's not quite true"

June 28, 2012 7:27 pm  #42

carrot wrote:

BrightBlueEyes wrote:

Thanks!

By all means, continue the Cumberlovin'. (No, I didn't type that with a straight face)

Dear BrightBlueEyes, I really lovelovelove your avatar  !!

Thanks! I had to search a bit for it, but it's one of my favourite facial expressions of his

I saw a paper someone wrote, yes, really a real paper (and I thought *I* was bad) on how his face is ambi-expression. Most people when then make facial expressions favour one side of the face. Apparently, our dear Ben is symmetrical and ambi facial(so not the right word), which plays into why people like him so much. I found it fascinating

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Fantastic."
Sherlock: "Meretricious."
Lestrade: "And happy new year."

"Oh, but we both know that's not quite true"

June 29, 2012 5:54 pm  #43

A belated "Hello" to a fellow Southerner (even if it is only temporary...)!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

Board footera