BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 25, 2012 8:36 am  #1

Benedict apparently shooting Twelve Years a Slave in New Orleans

So, it appears that Benedict is in New Orleans right now, filming for the movie "Twelve Years a Slave".

http://lornasp.tumblr.com/post/25804291909

Wow, that man is busy!
And apparently he has to spend a lot of time in aeroplanes.
Just when I thouht he would stay in the UK for a while... he's gone again. :D

June 25, 2012 10:44 am  #2

Re: Benedict apparently shooting Twelve Years a Slave in New Orleans

I am having a helluva time keeping track of Ben and Lara's whereabouts. Being an obsessive fan is a helluva lot of work. Oh my I love this story. Can't wait to see the movie. Here is another link.

http://screenrant.com/benedict-cumberbatch-12-years-slave-sandy-176144/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 27, 2012 12:50 pm  #3

He might be on his way there but he is definitely not there yet. He was doing a photoshoot for Spencer Hart's new campaign on the 25th June and was at the The Serpentine Gallery last night. Both in London.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 27, 2012 12:53 pm  #4

And his face certainly showed the toll last night.
I'm not too happy with his health right now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 27, 2012 2:54 pm  #5

The trouble with red-heads is that when they are 'knackered' it really shows because they go soooo pasty.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 27, 2012 4:32 pm  #6

kazza474 wrote:

Dr. kazza, Dr. kazza, report to surgery.

Davina wrote:

The trouble with red-heads is that when they are 'knackered' it really shows because they go soooo pasty.

Hey! this redhead resembles that remark! You should see me after 2 or 3 Grey Goose martinis.

June 27, 2012 5:38 pm  #7

It is the curse of most red-heads to flush with alcohol and go pallid from lack of adequate rest. Personally, i'd always go with the former rather than the latter. Lol. In fact you could USE the former to positively combat the latter.

June 27, 2012 5:50 pm  #8

Davina wrote:

It is the curse of most red-heads to flush with alcohol and go pallid from lack of adequate rest. Personally, i'd always go with the former rather than the latter. Lol. In fact you could USE the former to positively combat the latter.

I applaud and second your choices! I will lift a toast to us and also to the notion that Ben fancies redheads. That gives me a fighting chance!

June 27, 2012 6:38 pm  #9

Sentimental Pulse wrote:

kazza474 wrote:

Dr. kazza, Dr. kazza, report to surgery.

LOL. Honestly, we'd all rush to him if needed medical aid, wouldn't we (no matter if we are doctors or not).

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera