BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2013 8:57 pm  #81

Re: At the cemetery, do you think Sherlock was close enough to hear John?

I would like to think that Sherlock heard every word that John said. But considering the distance, though Sherlock is a super human (with the intellect and all of that brilliant characteristics that he has), perhaps lipreading would be most suitable in the scenario. It just broke my heart to see John crying, the kind of concern and love that he has for Sherlock is really genuine and unselfish. John is to be admired, imagine putting up with Sherlock Holmes. haha. But hey, just like what he said, that he owe him so much, and if there's just one wish that he has, he'd wish for him not to be dead. I'm just amazed of the friendship being shown in the series.

**about the pic where BC is being shown as a drag queen.. nothing can make me change how much I adore him** haha he's just soooooo brilliant isn't he? : )

****************************************************************************************************

I have always assumed love is a dangerous disadvantage... Thank you for the final proof.

February 16, 2013 8:07 am  #82

lorraine_t wrote:

I would like to think that Sherlock heard every word that John said. But considering the distance, though Sherlock is a super human (with the intellect and all of that brilliant characteristics that he has), perhaps lipreading would be most suitable in the scenario. It just broke my heart to see John crying, the kind of concern and love that he has for Sherlock is really genuine and unselfish. John is to be admired, imagine putting up with Sherlock Holmes. haha. But hey, just like what he said, that he owe him so much, and if there's just one wish that he has, he'd wish for him not to be dead. I'm just amazed of the friendship being shown in the series.

**about the pic where BC is being shown as a drag queen.. nothing can make me change how much I adore him** haha he's just soooooo brilliant isn't he? : )

I really want Sherlock to hear what John said, but if he stayed in the same spot that we see him standing in, then I don't think he did(although, I suppose he could've lip read John, he might've been able to see John's reflection in the grave stone. The thing that I find funny, is that, John doesn't know it, but Sherlock can make that wish come true, he can make that "one more miracle" come true

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the thing about fanfiction, it's always a self-portrait
People want to believe what is easy, rather than what is right.
"One begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts"

February 16, 2013 8:21 am  #83

Well I possibly wouldn't use the word ' funny'. but yes, I know what you mean.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 16, 2013 12:06 pm  #84

really looking forward to John´s reaction to this "miracle"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 16, 2013 2:53 pm  #85

And even if not: The situation must have been clear to Sherlock, also from far, with all its sad implications....

February 19, 2013 8:09 pm  #86

I think Sherlock was wearing clown pants at the graveyard.

February 19, 2013 8:11 pm  #87

Huh?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera