BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2012 4:37 pm  #61

Re: Do you Tweet?

Hi Allie, I'm now following you, please excuse swearing, I can get a bit over-excited 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

September 3, 2012 5:12 pm  #62

Oh. Unacceptable.

Pfft, not really. I've been holding it in because I don't want to offend, but I pretty much cuss like a drunk Irish teenager. Not a stereotype--I was actually drinking at a hostel bar in Toronto with one. He was quite sauced. I think, after a while, his only words were cuss words. He was great.

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

September 3, 2012 5:17 pm  #63

I love swearing. I know some people think it is the sign of a limited mind, but to me. it is a way to express frustration without resorting to violence.
Especially when one of my cats throws up on my bed twice in one night (true story). The swearing was legendary.

Last edited by hepzibah (September 3, 2012 5:18 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

September 3, 2012 5:43 pm  #64

Swearing is cathartic. Unless you have Tourette's in which case it is a f...........nuisance!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 3, 2012 5:54 pm  #65

hepzibah wrote:

I love swearing. I know some people think it is the sign of a limited mind, but to me. it is a way to express frustration without resorting to violence.
Especially when one of my cats throws up on my bed twice in one night (true story). The swearing was legendary.

Ugh. One of mine did that once.

Yeah, the limited mind theory is annoying. So I try to show my intelligence by coming up with clever combinations of swears, imaginative imagery, etc. Ha!

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

September 3, 2012 5:55 pm  #66

Davina wrote:

Swearing is cathartic. Unless you have Tourette's in which case it is a f...........nuisance!

I followed you as well. We can all have a Tweet Party of Swears.

September 3, 2012 5:56 pm  #67

I don't twitter, to answer your first question. Also don't facebook, don't tumblr, don't blog.

Even though I feel flattered by your offer, I'm just not interested - too much effort

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 3, 2012 6:02 pm  #68

So you consider yourself married to this forum?

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

September 3, 2012 6:27 pm  #69

nice idea, but, no, to my work 

Last edited by Harriet (September 3, 2012 6:28 pm)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 3, 2012 6:38 pm  #70

Just like Sherlock then...sweet! You have lots in common already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 3, 2012 6:45 pm  #71

It's fine, it's all fine 

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

September 3, 2012 6:59 pm  #72

Davina wrote:

Just like Sherlock then...sweet! You have lots in common already. 

Not already, always had ... 

hepzibah wrote:

It's fine, it's all fine 

YMMD 

September 13, 2012 4:50 pm  #73

Not sure who will be interested, but James Rhodes replied to a tweet I sent him. Who is James Rhodes, you ask? A brilliant pianist and a friend of Our Benny. Yes, that's right, a FRIEND OF BENEDICT. OMG LOL etc Feel free to die of jealousy 

Last edited by hepzibah (September 13, 2012 4:51 pm)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

September 13, 2012 5:10 pm  #74

Oh, he's the one who did this nice talk with Ben about classical music, isn't he? How nice for you (no, I'm not jealous, not at all grrrrmpf).

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 13, 2012 5:11 pm  #75

I have to admit I squeeeeeed like the fangirl that I am when I read it. I started following him because he mentioned having dinner with Benny, turns out he is very witty and interesting and has mental health issues that I can identify with.

Last edited by hepzibah (September 13, 2012 5:15 pm)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

September 13, 2012 5:30 pm  #76

And a BRILLIANT pianist to boot! Plus has some really cool tattoos.

If you haven't seen this just watch it...it is AMAZING!

Étude for the Left Hand Op.36 bu Felix Blumenfeld.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo_RFJ1V-Cg

Last edited by Davina (September 13, 2012 5:32 pm)

September 13, 2012 5:33 pm  #77

He is now my new bestie (in my dreams LOL)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 7, 2012 5:19 pm  #78

Yep.
I'm @Besleybean

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 7, 2012 5:21 pm  #79

Nice to meet you! I will follow....

"Reads lot / write a little" ....???  Nnnjjjaaa..... well.... 

Last edited by Mattlocked (October 7, 2012 5:22 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 7, 2012 5:26 pm  #80

Hi Beverley, I am now following you. Please feel free to follow me @hepzibah59, we can gossip about the girls on this site! 

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

Board footera