BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2012 11:32 am  #21

Re: Do you Tweet?

Now,  are you sure you're not  Hatman? Just a little  Sherlockian joke. It's good to have blank pages...leaves lot of space to write in later. I rarely Tweet either but I enjoy following various bods on there including the evil Moftiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 24, 2012 11:33 am  #22

Well that depends. What is a "Sherlockian joke"?

What's Moftiss' Twitter name? I might look into them myself.

Last edited by Dramagod (June 24, 2012 11:34 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

June 24, 2012 11:52 am  #23

Dramagod wrote:

Well that depends. What is a "Sherlockian joke"?

What's Moftiss' Twitter name? I might look into them myself.

errm try reading the WHOLE thread, like page 1 would probably get you what you need.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 24, 2012 11:53 am  #24

You want me to read one whole page? You think I'm nuts? Fine, I'll do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 24, 2012 11:56 am  #25

Don't strain yourself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 24, 2012 11:59 am  #26

Well, I'm glad to say the information was found on the very first post, so I'm still in one piece. Started following Moftiss.

So, this Sherlockian joke. Is it like a third cousin of a Freudian slip or what?

June 24, 2012 12:17 pm  #27

The Sherlockian joke isn't Freudian, at least I don't think so. One of the headlines in the newspapers that flash onto the screen in Scandal in Belgravia has 'Hat-man and Robin' on it with a photo of Sherlock in the ear-hat/deerstalker/ death frisbee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 24, 2012 1:07 pm  #28

Hat-man and Robin. Hahhah, I'm not even sure if I noticed that. That's pretty funny.

June 24, 2012 6:13 pm  #29

My twitter username is believeinsh2012

I literally only tweet stuff related to Sherlock lol.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 24, 2012 6:29 pm  #30

Sherlock, I can't find you on twitter! I must be doing something wrong 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 25, 2012 1:36 am  #31

hepzibah wrote:

Sherlock, I can't find you on twitter! I must be doing something wrong 

Just look at who I follow , sherlock's on there.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 25, 2012 12:57 pm  #32

Hepzibah, I've followed you. If you follow me then you will find the boss on my list of who I am following. Gosh...that sounds complicated.

June 25, 2012 1:11 pm  #33

omg, it's a gathering of Stalkers Inc

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 25, 2012 1:12 pm  #34

Irene Adler, are you following me in Tumblr?

June 25, 2012 2:43 pm  #35

Is that a prowl of stalkers?

July 21, 2012 5:09 am  #36

I  don't do twitter.   I never did see any reason for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 21, 2012 5:44 am  #37

Kitty, to each their own. I don't use Facebook often, probably the only person on the planet that doesn't, but I tweet because it's fun! I can make 140 character statements about anything I like. I "talk" with my sister-in-law this way sometimes, I read witty and clever quotes by Alain de Botton, I read what Stephen Fry is up to,(often good for a laugh) and most importantly, I follow a number of Sherlock people and can find out info about the show and the actors. Motfiss both tweet, as does Amanda Abbington (Martin's partner), and their dogs (yes, really). So if doggies can tweet, I'm sure a kitty can!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 21, 2012 8:33 am  #38

I don't understand twitter. I'm not at facebook either, because I don't have that important things to tell to everybody. (And don't want to).
Twitter is just a list of postings everytime I happen to be there and I have problems to see who's talking to whom and when. I always thought i'm kind of a modern girl....  Seems as if I slowly become old-fashioned.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 21, 2012 10:29 am  #39

I don't post many things in either, but I like them both as a way of keeping up with what's going on.
You can often get lost for ages just following a link or a post and then that leads to someone else interesting, etc etc.
You don't have to contribute anything, lol. Just stalk.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 21, 2012 10:53 am  #40

I find Twitter incredibly useful for links to news etc. which I can then post here for everyone to peruse. I like to follow comedians as they are generally very politically aware. I'll sometimes tweet myself if there's something happened I think is worth tweeting about. Facebook I do on a more limited basis, but without it I might never have joined this board...just think how awful that would have been!

Board footera