BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2012 10:25 pm  #1

Dress Up John

This is really fun...you can dress John in many different outfits...

http://ile-o.deviantart.com/art/Dress-up-John-309701864

Post your pics of John here...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 21, 2012 11:08 pm  #2

Re: Dress Up John

That's so cute!  But how do you post a pic--just take a screenshot or is there another way?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 21, 2012 11:43 pm  #3

Yeah, I just took a screenshot of mine, then uploaded it to my Facebook page to get the URL so I could post it on here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 21, 2012 11:43 pm  #4

sherli-- I  tried it,  and there's no  buttons on there to  download final pic from there to your computer.   So,  I  did it another way.   I  pressed  print screen,  to save it to my paint program in my doc folder AS A JPEG  or PNG  file.   Then,  use the image hosting site  you  use,  (I  have photobucket)  and upload it there,  then  post it here using the img codes.  Hit  quote  in my  post,  and you'll see how to write the codes.   Or do what Sherlock suggested,  if it's simpler.  OOOHHH what I did  is called screencapping.   I learned something new today.   So,  I did the same thing that our boss did.  Only  I didn't know it.   It was the sugar's fault!! 

Here's what I did.   John's wearing Sherlock's Coat!!!   

Last edited by sherlockskitty (June 22, 2012 1:13 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 24, 2012 1:11 pm  #5

The Purple Shirt of Sex

OMG, this is brilliant, I have a new happy place within my happy place. I wish there was one of Sherlock that I could dress in John's jumpers
I loved my paper dolls when I was a kid, this is just as good 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 24, 2012 1:19 pm  #6

John at the beach 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 24, 2012 1:30 pm  #7

For a date with Molly

Yes, I know it's a bowtie but it makes a cute hairclip as well.

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 24, 2012 1:38 pm  #8

Doctor Watson, I presume

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 24, 2012 4:38 pm  #9

ohhh  these are adorkable,  everyone of them!!   I  wish  there was a sherlock paper doll thing.   And John looks great in the purple shirt.  I  was watching HOUNDS  last nite,  and he DID wear a purple shirt in there.   yep!!   great  outfits--

the above pic is not john watson--  it's doctor who.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (August 10, 2012 5:10 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera