BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2013 9:30 pm  #901

Re: Free Rants

What a fine reward after 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 14, 2013 1:22 am  #902

Mary Me wrote:

I have to study for my biology exam tomorrow but ugh I'm tired, I don't want to do this. Procrastinating is such a typical thing for me to do, I hate myself for it.

Why bother hating yourself for it?  Life's too short!  The procrastination thing is just the way you're "wired"-- you do your best when under the gun, behind the 8 ball, and all those other metaphor thingies. Once you know it's "do it now or never", that's when you can shine. I'm the same way, and I think I was 40+ years old before I realized that this is NORMAL for some personality types! 

December 14, 2013 1:24 am  #903

Harriet wrote:

What a fine reward after

Oh! It really is!  Like a kind of payday. Have fun!

December 14, 2013 10:08 am  #904

So, it's over now. I think I did okay. I can't change the procrastination habit though, thanks for your advice ancientsgate 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

December 14, 2013 10:10 am  #905

Congrats, Mary! Happy you made it so far! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 14, 2013 12:37 pm  #906

Now that you've successfully gone through the unpleasant part of the day you can now be enjoying your reward, Mary! Have fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 14, 2013 12:59 pm  #907

At first I was afraid it was going to be the "You don't need any material to work with just write down anything you've learned so far and maybe you also want to give a few examples lol good luck" kind of exam but it was really okay.
I am so so looking forward to watching the movie!  I feel like I have waited a whole year for it. Oh wait..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

December 14, 2013 5:47 pm  #908

I hate the stupid hats on our beautiful boys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 28, 2013 12:42 pm  #909

Any possibility that I can survive as Be, other than complete suicide on this forum and delete everything in fear of exposure?

Last edited by Be (December 28, 2013 12:46 pm)

December 28, 2013 12:51 pm  #910

Sorry, but I do not understand … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 28, 2013 1:01 pm  #911

Just talking to myself because I wonder whether I might need to quit from the forum.

December 28, 2013 1:02 pm  #912

But it would be good to know if there is any problem. Especially in case it is connected to the forum. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 28, 2013 1:09 pm  #913

Is there anything that needs to be resolved, Be? 

Last edited by Harriet (December 28, 2013 1:10 pm)

December 28, 2013 4:47 pm  #914

I don't know anything right now.

January 10, 2014 3:37 am  #915

Ok been out of power since Sunday night, ran out of fire wood at the house Tuesday, hiked one half mile threw knee high snow to the cabin, then ran out of fire wood there today and still not power. But we lucked out we are staying at the fire department for the time. Any one wanting to know what it is like to sleep in a freezer just ask me. So how was your week.

Madwitch 58
The Madwitch of the Midwest

January 10, 2014 6:47 am  #916

So sorry to hear all of this.
Take care and hope you get a big thaw soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 10, 2014 6:20 pm  #917

Not nearly as cold as yours. Stay safe. Peace!

My little rant...Easter Eggs & other Easter stuff in shops! No...just NO! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 11, 2014 7:01 pm  #918

we lucked out and are back home, it's warming up  but we are still out of power. at least i can get to work now.

Madwitch 58
The Madwitch of the Midwest

January 11, 2014 7:02 pm  #919

Hope you've power at work.

January 14, 2014 5:07 pm  #920

My husband totaled his car this morning when he failed to yield at an intersection.  The insurance adjuster was already here and cut us a check.  Not really sure what to do...it was an old car, so we definitely didn't get enough to buy a new car...so we're going to have to try to find an old, cheap one in the meantime until we can pay off my car.  Not trying to complain, just getting it off my chest.  I'm just thankful no one was hurt and trying to find a rental car in the meantime.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

Board footera