BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2012 1:31 pm  #1

Sherlock and The Beatles

So, for all those members who love The Beatles and obviously love Sherlock ( or you wouldn't be here) I bring to you the best of both worlds. Sherlock combined with...The Beatles.

Get by with a little help from my friends

This is my present From Me to You.

There are others for those who want to go onto YouTube to find them but I cannot get the links to work here.
BBC Sherlock-who is it for (set to instrumental version of Eleanor Rigby).
Sherlock and Molly: From Me to You (picture quality isn't great but the music and film work together really well)
Hello/ Goodbye and Let it be are also used for a couple more vids.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 20, 2012 2:38 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock and The Beatles

Great video! Thanks for sharing, Davinator. I think "With a little help from my friends" is a suitable song for that video because the song is about using drugs (or  that's one interpretation of it) and that's one of the things Benedict's Sherlock differs from Conan Doyle's original that he doesn't do drugs.

When I saw Sherlock playing his violin I thought of Eleanor Rigby. If there was enough footage of Sherlock playing that thing, you could make a music video for that great song.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

June 20, 2012 5:32 pm  #3

Just do it! As the advert says. Did you find the other videos, frustrating that the links wouldn't work here.
'Yesterday) would work well don't you think?

Davinator! I like it! I like it a lot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 20, 2012 5:46 pm  #4

Sorry, I don't have a software to rip video from DVD on my computer. That's why I stick to screenshots only in my blog which sort of sucks. What program did you use?

"Davinator". I came up with that. With no help from my friends. I'm just that smart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

June 20, 2012 9:14 pm  #5

Just used google to find YouTube and then searched. Videos posted thanks to tuition from Kazza.

June 20, 2012 10:46 pm  #6

Awww, this is such a wonderful video. Sherlock + The Beatles. Thanks, Davina! <3 I hope I can get a copy of this.

June 21, 2012 9:50 am  #7

OK...found some more!

And this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW_CCkYwR-s&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (June 21, 2012 9:51 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera