BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2014 8:14 am  #1021

Re: Cabin pressure

Ah, I see
I'm finding I'm listening to each episode at least twice!
But then I'm still fairly new to it

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

April 19, 2014 8:17 am  #1022

I think I've listened to each ep. three times at least. Never getting tired.     Same as with Sherlock. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 19, 2014 8:18 am  #1023

Oh I watch Sherlock all the time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 19, 2014 8:21 am  #1024

besleybean wrote:

Last night ASiP was on German tv. I watched it, of course. Noticed that hubby finally has stopped asking why on earth I watch in on tv each time, when I own all the dvds. 
(I don't have to mention that I've been fangirling just like when I watched it the first time.  )

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 19, 2014 8:23 am  #1025

I watch alone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 19, 2014 8:45 am  #1026

Mattlocked wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Last night ASiP was on German tv. I watched it, of course. Noticed that hubby finally has stopped asking why on earth I watch in on tv each time, when I own all the dvds. 
(I don't have to mention that I've been fangirling just like when I watched it the first time.  )

I also sat there, watching it. Hell knows why. As you mentioned .. DVD ... ? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 19, 2014 5:38 pm  #1027

gently69 wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

besleybean wrote:

(I don't have to mention that I've been fangirling just like when I watched it the first time. )

I also sat there, watching it. Hell knows why. As you mentioned .. DVD ... ?

I am so glad you are as crazy as myself, ladies...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 20, 2014 10:11 am  #1028

Sometimes, if if you own a favourite programme or film on DVD, it is still irresistible to watch it when it comes on TV. Heaven only knows why!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 20, 2014 10:16 am  #1029

I would always still watch Sherlock on TV...if allowed!

April 20, 2014 12:56 pm  #1030

Yes, but it was the dubbed version, for crying out loud... not even Benedict's and Martin's voices... not normal, I'm telling you.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 20, 2014 2:05 pm  #1031

For a moment, I read that as Martin Crieff!

April 20, 2014 2:29 pm  #1032

The next time I fly I'm going to take several lemons with me and hide them about the plane.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 20, 2014 4:55 pm  #1033

Don't forget to choose the Strudel, should someone ask you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 21, 2014 4:50 pm  #1034

But not the yogurt! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 22, 2014 7:53 am  #1035

My husband started to play yellow car, yeay!

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

April 22, 2014 8:07 am  #1036

I am really ashamed but when I flew to NYC last week there was a medical emergency and they asked if a doctor was on board. And I was just thinking: BOSTON!

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 22, 2014 8:25 am  #1037

hihihi yeah propably I would have thought the same...

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

April 23, 2014 1:34 pm  #1038

Not sure if we had this one. But you can watch it twice anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGLoK9rmoH0

Last edited by SusiGo (April 23, 2014 1:34 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 23, 2014 2:08 pm  #1039

He is so adorable!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 23, 2014 2:22 pm  #1040

*giggle* That's great!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

Board footera