BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 4, 2013 2:55 am  #861

Re: Cabin pressure

I am enjoying this so much.  Up to Series 3 now.  Will have to buy 4 as soon as I can!
So far I've avoided embarassing myself by listening in the car on the way home from work.  My commute is the perfefct length for one episode.  2 if traffic is really horrible.  

Can I say I just adore Arthur!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 4, 2013 3:02 am  #862

I loved listening to it.  Never a dull moment

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

October 4, 2013 9:34 pm  #863

Arthur is adorabubble! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 4, 2013 9:38 pm  #864

I love it! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 4, 2013 10:10 pm  #865

Just listened again to "Uskerty" today. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 4, 2013 10:16 pm  #866

Oh, please...! The first three series should be delivered to me any day now, so far I've only listened to some snippets. I want this now !!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 4, 2013 10:17 pm  #867

"Uskerty" is one of my favorites

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

October 12, 2013 11:04 pm  #868

Found this on DeviantArt, just had to share!

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 13, 2013 1:59 am  #869

Fabulous!

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 22, 2013 7:01 pm  #870

Found another:

October 22, 2013 7:56 pm  #871

I found this one

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

October 22, 2013 8:39 pm  #872

Oh God, the awful French accent... XD

October 22, 2013 8:46 pm  #873

Well, that's a short one, right? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 22, 2013 8:52 pm  #874

:D

Isn't it after that part when Douglas says something like "truth is stranger than fiction"?
I've always wondered if this might be a Sherlock Holmes reference because in one story Holmes is telling Watson exactly that...

Anyway,  nice ones! Made me smile

October 22, 2013 9:02 pm  #875

Regardez-vous le bear polar! 

November 6, 2013 10:16 pm  #876

I listened to the last episode today (I can't believe the ending!!!) Now I have the only option - listen to it again (and again and again) I love it it's absolutely brilliant! I was listening to it while going to/from school by tram, and once when I burst out laughing, the woman who sat opposite to me got up and changed the seat

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

November 6, 2013 10:55 pm  #877

That will be because she thinks you are a weirdo! Wait until you see her again...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 6, 2013 11:30 pm  #878

I was able to get Series 1, 2 and 3 as a set, but now I have to get 4!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

November 12, 2013 4:34 pm  #879

Yesterday, John Finnemore posted this on his blog:

"I will have some news about Cabin Pressure on Wednesday."

I'm hoping it might have something to do with the rumour about John Finnemore writing a TV script. However, I'd be completely happy about another season as well... =)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

November 12, 2013 4:47 pm  #880

I think it is more probable, there will be "Z" episode of CP, may be for Christmas?  I have no high hopes for an entire season, though.

Board footera