BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2013 3:27 pm  #821

Re: Cabin pressure

I'm pretty sure I'd love it - if only I could get the words 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 31, 2013 4:34 pm  #822

SusiGo wrote:

Now does this remind you of something? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJSey8HRUhU

That was absolutely hysterical, thank you for sharing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

May 31, 2013 5:41 pm  #823

Harriet wrote:

I'm pretty sure I'd love it - if only I could get the words 

Try the transcripts while listening to it. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 31, 2013 6:32 pm  #824

Good idea. It's so much fun. And I had to listen again and again until I understood everything. Just listened to "Qiqiktarjuaq" in the car. Attention, le bear polar! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 31, 2013 9:31 pm  #825

That was absolutely brillliant, Susi. I love John cleese especially in faulty towers!!
My Mum has started calling me Mrs S-B because I'm just always panicking about something or other and , of, course, because I play the bassoon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 7, 2013 9:29 pm  #826

John Finnemore appeared on BBC Radio 4's ' The Now Show' this evening, He was in sparkling form.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 11, 2013 12:49 pm  #827

Guess the title - a book quiz inspired by CP words with one sound game 

source: redscharlach.tumblr.com

Last edited by SusiGo (June 11, 2013 12:49 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 11, 2013 2:26 pm  #828

'The man who made a new man out of dead bits'

I am crying with laughter, I can't wait to share.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

June 11, 2013 6:39 pm  #829

That's just hilarious! I love it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 11, 2013 9:36 pm  #830

So funny...and clever! Couldn't we have a go at some of our own?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 11, 2013 9:41 pm  #831

Great idea, Davina. Would you start a thread for this? 

June 12, 2013 5:00 pm  #832

Hmmm! I think I will start a thread in The Diogenes Club in the Books section. 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 30, 2013 5:42 pm  #833

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Radio/CabinPressure

I've stumbled over this page looking for the new quote for my signature. Sorry if it's been posted before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 30, 2013 5:56 pm  #834

Thank you, Schmiezi, and nice quote. Reminds me of something. 

June 30, 2013 5:57 pm  #835

Strangely familiar. Must be related to Mrs Marple somehow.

I'm getting really addicted to CP!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 30, 2013 6:13 pm  #836

I've been listening to it for a year now and it's still funny. 

June 30, 2013 9:53 pm  #837

It will always be funny!  I still laugh at it even though I know pretty much all  the episodes off by heart!!

July 7, 2013 4:33 pm  #838

Does anybody know where I can listen to this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 7, 2013 4:40 pm  #839

We just went on a roadtrip and listened to a bunch of Cabin Pressure there and back  Intermingled with Doctor Who soundtracks, lol.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 7, 2013 4:42 pm  #840

kittykat wrote:

Does anybody know where I can listen to this?

I'm sure you can find some around the web, but they are also available on iTunes.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

Board footera