BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2013 7:08 pm  #701

Re: Cabin pressure

Mnemosyne wrote:

D'aww latest episode... trying not to spoil it for anyone who hasn't heard it yet.

Martin: You done good

Ok no spoilers, but do you think what I think about Herc?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

January 24, 2013 1:36 am  #702

I haven't heard today's ep yet but I'll try and avoid this thread until I do, which might not be for a few days.  It'll be hard but I wouldn't want you to stifle any convo on my account...  As if you would! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

January 24, 2013 6:47 am  #703

I'm listening when I get in from work today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 24, 2013 8:03 am  #704

Soooo happy for Martin. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 24, 2013 8:10 am  #705

SusiGo wrote:

Soooo happy for Martin. 

Could be the prelude to the London Marathon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 24, 2013 8:15 am  #706

Loved that one. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 24, 2013 9:15 am  #707

I am a BIT alarmed.....
Last episode Carolyn told Martin not to stick to MJN..... Now Herc is searching for another job....
Preparing some changes?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 24, 2013 9:46 am  #708

tiharoa wrote:

Mnemosyne wrote:

D'aww latest episode... trying not to spoil it for anyone who hasn't heard it yet.

Martin: You done good

Ok no spoilers, but do you think what I think about Herc?

Yes, probably. Unless you're thinking of something really weird, in which case, probably not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

January 24, 2013 11:31 am  #709

Happily I've just been able to listen to it, as I'm skiving off work!
To be fair, my boss brought me home as I was genuinely feeling unwell, but I'm so much better now.
I think Cabin Pressure cured me!
Really enjoyed this episode.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 24, 2013 9:31 pm  #710

Some remarks of Mr. Finnemore on the last two episodes.
Also including the "former end" of Uskerty, which sadly they had to cut off:

http://johnfinnemore.blogspot.de/

Last edited by Mattlocked (January 24, 2013 9:32 pm)

January 25, 2013 7:11 am  #711

My personal response to this week's theme:  I haven't even enough for Petanque.

January 25, 2013 7:20 am  #712

besleybean wrote:

My personal response to this week's theme:  I haven't even enough for Petanque.

That's why games like Solitaire and Chess were invented I presume...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 25, 2013 7:24 am  #713

I play Solitaire a lot!

January 25, 2013 9:50 pm  #714

I know he's not real, but the last couple of episodes have made me happy for Martin. 
(Martin is a character being played by Sherlock-in-hiding pretending to be an actor with an obviously made-up name.)

Last edited by veecee (January 26, 2013 4:48 am)

January 25, 2013 9:53 pm  #715

Vaduz was heart-warming. And that's an interesting theory, veecee. 

January 26, 2013 9:01 am  #716

veecee wrote:

(Martin is a character being played by Sherlock-in-hiding pretending to be an actor with an obviously made-up name.)

Thanks for that I've just nearly choked on my cornflakes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

January 26, 2013 12:03 pm  #717

Mnemosyne wrote:

veecee wrote:

Thanks for that I've just nearly choked on my cornflakes.

First rule for BBC Sherlock - Fan Forum: Finish eating or drinking before entering!!

January 26, 2013 1:41 pm  #718

Waiting for the boarding

found here: https://twitter.com/MD_Doodles

January 26, 2013 1:44 pm  #719

We used to have a yellow car!

January 27, 2013 1:29 pm  #720

I went on a proper 4 man bob-sleigh run on Thursday in La Plagne, France. The most technical track in the world. It was...fierce!

What a good idea to put Arthur in charge of the fax machine. Top Trumps!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera