BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 14, 2012 7:39 am  #461

Re: Cabin pressure

horserider99 wrote:

Irene Adler wrote:

Where, WHERE is that pub??????

Thirsty, are we?

I think she needs a drop of Tallisker. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 14, 2012 7:55 pm  #462

SusiGo wrote:

horserider99 wrote:

Irene Adler wrote:

Where, WHERE is that pub??????

Thirsty, are we?

I think she needs a drop of Tallisker. 

No, no... I need a drop of apple juice

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

November 14, 2012 8:05 pm  #463

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 14, 2012 9:14 pm  #464

Great news, thank you. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 14, 2012 9:16 pm  #465

Something to look forward to!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 14, 2012 9:29 pm  #466

Great!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

November 15, 2012 3:37 am  #467

That's awesome news!!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 15, 2012 3:50 am  #468

More info from John Finnemore including link for tickets.

http://t.co/XCwKukzx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

November 19, 2012 5:57 pm  #469

November 19, 2012 8:40 pm  #470

I know it's a bit early but I just found this and couldn't wait. Get dressed you, merry gentlemen:

source: the-science-of-depiction

Last edited by SusiGo (November 19, 2012 8:40 pm)

November 19, 2012 9:16 pm  #471

Tralalalala...lala...lalaaa! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 19, 2012 9:26 pm  #472

Awww, it's kind of a sad looking tree. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 19, 2012 9:39 pm  #473

Well, at least I know what this Lemon Tree song was about. 

November 19, 2012 9:45 pm  #474

LOL  Susi....

AND it is a tree!! Not a green umbrella!

Last edited by Mattlocked (November 19, 2012 9:46 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 19, 2012 10:18 pm  #475

Does one show per household means one can only apply once, non try for each of the three dates?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

November 19, 2012 10:21 pm  #476

Well, I have just applied for my tickets... wish me luck!!

November 23, 2012 3:14 pm  #477

And now for the otter feeding:

source: the-science-of-depiction

Last edited by SusiGo (November 23, 2012 3:15 pm)

November 23, 2012 9:49 pm  #478

Funny! But Arthur doesn't look much like John...if you get what I mean.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 23, 2012 9:51 pm  #479

I just don't like crossovers...I know, I'm such a misery!

November 23, 2012 10:03 pm  #480

Noooo! I didn't mean THAT John...I meant John Finnemore. How confusing!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera