BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2012 8:24 pm  #401

Re: Cabin pressure

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

I love the mugs. Now we already have Arthur, Sherlock, Mycroft, John, Lestrade and Martin around for tea.
And if Moriarty appears:
[img]http://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/231652922?$fash_product$[/img]

I 'd like a nasty one for Donovan.

Last edited by tiharoa (October 23, 2012 8:24 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 23, 2012 8:24 pm  #402

Davina wrote:

The hairline of Captain Martin Crieff- an official statement. Again from the man who knows...maybe.

www.johnfinnemore.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/the-hairline-of-captain-martin-crieff.html

This is so funny. But in spite of these scientific drawing I suppose I'll still be seeing a six foot man with full hair and mesmerizing eyes. *sigh*

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 23, 2012 8:28 pm  #403

How about this one for Donovan?

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 23, 2012 8:37 pm  #404

SusiGo wrote:

How about this one for Donovan?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 23, 2012 8:40 pm  #405

THE Best!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 23, 2012 8:52 pm  #406

Lestrade might also bring Anderson along, but only under certain conditions:
[img]http://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/231222568?$list4$[/img]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 23, 2012 8:52 pm  #407

tiharoa wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Yeah, I tweeted already to JF that he has to be careful with Martin's sensitive follicles. 

[img]http://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/231634354?$fash_product$[/img]

Thank you!
I can see that I need to break a few old mugs to make space for a lot of new ones.

Exactly. But then again... I did that already several times. And meanwhile all remaining mugs mean something to me.....
I could put some in a box for a while and change from time to time. *sigh*

The freak mug is great!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 23, 2012 11:09 pm  #408

The mugs are brilliant. Wouldn't you love it if you had one at work, and someone came up and said, "That reminds me of..."?

Re: Martin C.'s hairline
I live with someone with a "sunroof," and it is just fine with me; however, I can't imagine that Douglas wouldn't have mentioned it, especially being taller than Marttin. Still, maybe that's why Martin is so attached to his hat.

On the other hand, although Douglas rides Martin about his habits and character, does he really ever make personal remarks about his (Martin's) appearance? I can't recall at the moment.

October 24, 2012 6:00 am  #409

That was my thought, when I 1st heard of ' hairgate'.
Surely Douglas would have mentioned Martin's hair...repeatedly?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 24, 2012 6:06 am  #410

I can't believe JF threatened to do unmentionable things to Martin's hair if we don't behave. BTW I know Martin has ginger hair.

Last edited by tiharoa (October 24, 2012 7:04 pm)

October 27, 2012 3:05 pm  #411

November 2, 2012 9:11 pm  #412

And, speaking of which...

on the door of my dry cleaner's.

November 2, 2012 10:28 pm  #413

Oh, this is so cute. Could it be the door to the flight deck? 

November 3, 2012 8:42 am  #414

Looks like a rather large, busy office or shop.

November 3, 2012 10:05 am  #415

No. It's definitely the door to a flight deck.  And I even know on which plane!

November 3, 2012 11:03 am  #416

I obviously live in a  different world!

November 3, 2012 11:07 am  #417

Mattlocked wrote:

No. It's definitely the door to a flight deck.  And I even know on which plane!

Yes, to the door to the flight deck on which heaps of orchids and orange platters but no otters are allowed! 

November 3, 2012 12:24 pm  #418

besleybean wrote:

I obviously live in a  different world!

I think all you have to do is get to know Cabin Pressure. Really recommendable! 

November 3, 2012 12:30 pm  #419

Brilliant. Just saying. 

November 3, 2012 1:37 pm  #420

Erm, I have all the Cabin Pressure CDs!
I'm just too literal minded, sorry, part of my OCD I guess.

Board footera