BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2012 12:07 am  #261

Re: Cabin pressure

Rabbit: "She's an idiot. Doesn't she know that rabbits don't eat lemons?"
Sweet one, though. (The rabbit, not the lemon.)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 19, 2012 7:36 am  #262

And doesn't she know that rabbits don't play Travelling Lemon?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 19, 2012 3:32 pm  #263

John Finnemore was at the Edinburgh Fringe yesterday with his Souvenir Programme.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 22, 2012 8:24 pm  #264

Don't know if it works here:

https://twitter.com/dmeyer142/status/237958793701490688/photo/1
"travelling lemon and yellow car all in one" 

August 22, 2012 8:26 pm  #265

That's counts, by all means. Lemon and Yellow Car, just perfect. And I love Granita, there's nothing better for a hot day in Italy. 

And some nice behind-the-scenes stories:

http://cabinpres-fic.dreamwidth.org/586.html?thread=9201994#cmt9201994

Last edited by SusiGo (August 22, 2012 8:29 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 22, 2012 9:01 pm  #266

Wow! Lemon car! Can I have one please? Thanks for posting the Cabin Pressure piece Susi. A fun read.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 23, 2012 9:50 am  #267

Benedict is said to play/have played in this indie film with Liv Tyler, couldn't find more definite information so far. But a look at the poster made me laugh:

http://www.phoenixthefilm.com/index.htm

August 23, 2012 12:41 pm  #268

And another silly association. I'm just translating a text about a famous British chorus which says "who come together as a body of 'unpaid professionals'". Which somehow reminded me of a pilot we all know and love. 

September 1, 2012 10:03 am  #269

Only now I realised that in my daily paper there's a cartoon about an otter. The stories aren't not very funny but I thought being an otter it would belong here:

Last edited by SusiGo (September 1, 2012 10:04 am)

September 1, 2012 12:12 pm  #270

Your otter looks a bit...cross.

September 1, 2012 2:17 pm  #271

Yes, I suppose they didn't let him into heaven.

September 1, 2012 2:54 pm  #272

They wouldn't transport him on the flightdeck together with Martin, that's why....

September 3, 2012 2:43 pm  #273

I thought I would post this for you lot and Arthur of course. Dancing polar bear.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/picturesoftheday/9517359/Pictures-of-the-day-3-September-2012.html?frame=2327218

September 3, 2012 7:38 pm  #274

Arthur would love it!

New(?) poll on http://www.cabinpressurefans.co.uk/

September 3, 2012 7:46 pm  #275

I'm happy to find Douz among the favourites. The first place is no real surprise, is it? 

September 12, 2012 7:26 pm  #276

You're obsessed with Cabin Pressure when you go to your homeopath and observe a cardboard box in the waiting room containing caracas. And you think at once: jelly from New Delhi, a tunic from Munich, maracas from Caracas … 

September 12, 2012 8:13 pm  #277

So the thing was bigger than the box it was in? Caracas in a box? 

You just reminded me of my maracas hanging in my living room right behind me.... 
Hey, I have maracas!!! lol

September 12, 2012 8:28 pm  #278

Did you declare them at customs?

September 13, 2012 2:41 am  #279

You can't smuggle them in. They make noise when you walk.

September 17, 2012 2:18 pm  #280

Well it's not Cabin Prssure but John Fnnemore's Souvenir programme can be heard on BBC Radio 4 extra on I-player. Just laughed aloud all the way through it!

Board footera