BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2012 9:18 am  #21

Re: No blatant advertising please

Lol, we think it's because we had a thread where we mentioned the types of weapons used in Sherlock...and it was possibly picked up on from an internet search. Pretty funny eh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 21, 2012 9:53 am  #22

For heaven's sakes, let's NOT have threads about condoms huh?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 21, 2012 4:12 pm  #23

Oh, well now you've mentioned it, kazza, we may well get some awkward adverts turning up!
And if we do, you know who we'll blame... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 30, 2012 7:21 am  #24

Once again, a friendly reminder , we don;t allow advertising links, not even in your signature.

Thanks for understanding.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 8, 2013 12:31 am  #25

I don't want to become shoes... D:

"Partita No. 1. Thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach."

Board footera