BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2012 12:15 pm  #1

The Muppets another version

Sherlock Holmes and the Disappearing Clues. Be warned this production has scenes of cannibalism...can puppets be cannibals? Anyway, the squeamish have been duly warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk7_MAO-iE0

Last edited by Davina (June 18, 2012 5:15 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 18, 2012 12:24 pm  #2

Re: The Muppets another version

i kept thinking RDJ would have fitted into that one rather well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 18, 2012 1:39 pm  #3

Why didn't the butler jut eat the victim?

Silly logic!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 18, 2012 3:40 pm  #4

That's great - I didn't know Holmes speaks German. At the end he says "Gesundheit"  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera