BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2012 9:26 am  #1

Mabuhay!

Greetings, my dear colleagues and cofans.

My name is Louie. I'm from Laguna, Philippines. Is there any filipinos out here?

Cheers.

June 17, 2012 9:35 am  #2

Re: Mabuhay!

Hi Louie, welcome to the forum.

Not sure if we have any Filipinos, I know there are a few from around that region, guess we shall see soon enough.

Enjoy the forum & take lotsa time to read up on all the weird stuff we do here.

And kiss your relaxation time good bye.
lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 17, 2012 10:05 am  #3

Thanks for the warning about kissing my relaxation goodbye, but I'm used to Sherlock's peculiar deduction methods since this year, which is very stressful. But, as time passes, I managed to embrace that stress as a product of relaxation, specifically if I managed to get a right result in deducing random by using Sherlock's peculiar but really cool deduction methods by observation.

June 17, 2012 11:31 am  #4

Welcome to the crazy world of Sherlock Louie. I hope you have fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 17, 2012 7:09 pm  #5

Hi Louie Welcome! My this is so wonderful to have so many cultures and parts of the world represented. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 17, 2012 7:42 pm  #6

Welcome, and don't get stressed out by all the info on this board!  Actually, it's pretty relaxing to read through stuff here for a few hours.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 17, 2012 8:50 pm  #7

darknessinzero wrote:

Thanks for the warning about kissing my relaxation goodbye, but I'm used to Sherlock's peculiar deduction methods since this year, which is very stressful. But, as time passes, I managed to embrace that stress as a product of relaxation, specifically if I managed to get a right result in deducing random by using Sherlock's peculiar but really cool deduction methods by observation.

And three nicotine patches?

Welcome, Louie! You'll have fun here, I'm sure. And I believe we have at least one other member from the Phillipines.

Last edited by veecee (June 17, 2012 8:54 pm)

June 18, 2012 1:45 am  #8

Welcome to the forum ! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

June 18, 2012 1:58 am  #9

Sentimental Pulse wrote:

Hi Louie Welcome! My this is so wonderful to have so many cultures and parts of the world represented. Enjoy!

Thanks Sentimental Pulse! It's good to see and know you guys here!

Sherli Bakerst wrote:

Welcome, and don't get stressed out by all the info on this board!  Actually, it's pretty relaxing to read through stuff here for a few hours.

Thanks Sherli Bakerst! Well, yeah I tried to read all the threads that I'm interested in, and it really satisfy my nerves! The fact that there are people who have the same interest as mine, is really relaxing to interact with. I thought I'm the only 1 fan here in my place and I can't share my thoughts to them regarding everything about Sherlock and his methods because they find it peculiar and he's not popular around these parts.

veecee wrote:

And three nicotine patches?

Welcome, Louie! You'll have fun here, I'm sure. And I believe we have at least one other member from the Phillipines.

Thanks Veecee! I'm already enjoying my stay here, and yes, I know that there's another Filipino member existing in this site since I browsed a little about it yesterday. Besides that, I really enjoy people welcoming new members nicely and warm.

June 18, 2012 2:00 am  #10

Milkomeda wrote:

Welcome to the forum ! = )

Thanks Mikomeda!

June 18, 2012 3:24 am  #11

Welcome Louie Got your message. Nice to see someone from the same country, hehe.

June 18, 2012 7:17 pm  #12

Hi Louie - welcome the the forum. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here and meet some new friends who like Sherlock too!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 18, 2012 8:27 pm  #13

Hello, welcome on board! (pun intended)

June 23, 2012 2:26 am  #14

Hi!!   I'm the local kitty.  I  know how to write, cos Sherlock taught me.       Welcome to our sherlockian world.   I  hope you have fun here.   I  am from the USA.  Great to meet you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 29, 2012 6:30 pm  #15

Welcome from another USA-er! Enjoy your time on the World Wide Weblock...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

Board footera