BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2012 11:58 pm  #41

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch has modelling debut at Spencer Hart show

There's an article about this as well where he admits to a couple of scotch's before the show!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2160319/Benedict-Cumberbatch-admits-sinking-makes-catwalk-debut.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

June 18, 2012 2:37 am  #42

Wholocked wrote:

There's an article about this as well where he admits to a couple of scotch's before the show!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2160319/Benedict-Cumberbatch-admits-sinking-makes-catwalk-debut.html

What a naughty article:
The actor is hardly a stranger to public displays of intimacy, having caused a stir during the last season on Sherlock when he acted a scene opposite his fully naked co-star Laura Pulver.

Lara will be appalled!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 18, 2012 2:51 am  #43

Lara will be appalled the writer called her Laura In the Baker Street Babes article she said he would not look at her boobs until she withheld lines She is also modest saying people would expect Sherlock to fall for a prettier woman.  She is easily one of the most beautiful women I have seen. They make an enchanting couple. Sigh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 18, 2012 7:40 am  #44

But she is spoken for. Fancy misspelling her name! Grrr!

And I bet it was a couple of LARGE Scotches!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 21, 2012 12:06 pm  #45

I agree with those who think it would have been better if Ben had walked alone without that tall woman.
When I saw the video it looked like a mother was holding her son by the hand . And at the moment she untied his gown's belt his face expression was like "Oh, woman, WHAT are you doing?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

June 21, 2012 1:14 pm  #46

I think it was supposed to be a deliberate nod to the Hugh Hefner look, never looked anything but short did Hugh with all those long legged birds hanging on his arms. Also, there would have been a danger, I guess, if he had gone on alone that he may have looked like Sherlock in one of his dressing gowns, just having a crafty puff and a slug of whisky.

He was nervous anyway, and you want him to walk out there ALONE? You cruel, cruel people!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 21, 2012 6:12 pm  #47

I was disappointed that there was no Suitbatch! Spencer Hart makes such beautiful suits, why couldn't he have walked in one of those?

I also don't like the backslick. But - the curls are RETURNING! I say it again: The curls are RETURNING!
See:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5uwx4IOVW1qj5s9to1_1280.jpg
(18th June)

June 21, 2012 6:28 pm  #48

Sammy wrote:

I was disappointed that there was no Suitbatch! Spencer Hart makes such beautiful suits, why couldn't he have walked in one of those?

I also don't like the backslick. But - the curls are RETURNING! I say it again: The curls are RETURNING!
See:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5uwx4IOVW1qj5s9to1_1280.jpg
(18th June)

Yup. Just adore the curls. They go so well with the little boy smile

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 22, 2012 12:20 am  #49

Davina wrote:

I think it was supposed to be a deliberate nod to the Hugh Hefner look, never looked anything but short did Hugh with all those long legged birds hanging on his arms. Also, there would have been a danger, I guess, if he had gone on alone that he may have looked like Sherlock in one of his dressing gowns, just having a crafty puff and a slug of whisky.

He was nervous anyway, and you want him to walk out there ALONE? You cruel, cruel people!

I'm not cruel), though I agree that he was nervous. It seems to me that he didn't manage to look like Hugh Hefner, he didn't walk at ease and there wasn't any self-confidence of Hugh.

Sammy, I agree with you, I wish he had worn a suit. He always looks gorgeous in suits!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

September 28, 2012 4:25 am  #50

ohdeargodben. please don't do this sort of crap. you don't need to.

November 4, 2012 4:48 pm  #51

I say kudos to him for stepping out of his comfort zone. He clearly look awkward and a wee bit embarrassed, but he made the best of it. He may not have pulled the Hef thing off completely, but then I've always thought of Hef as a bit of a sleaze, so Ben's nod to the man still had more soul than the man himself. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

Board footera