BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2012 4:33 pm  #21

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch has modelling debut at Spencer Hart show

I like the hair 
But i find him strange when he did the catwalk... i dont know how to explain... it is like he was feeling embarrassing and lost

June 16, 2012 4:41 pm  #22

How cute to put him in a robe when we know how much Sherlock likes them 

And who is that woman he has his arm around? Grrr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 16, 2012 5:36 pm  #23

He looked as it he was thinking ' this seemed such a good idea at the time but now I really wish I hadn't agreed to do this because I feel like an idiot!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 16, 2012 6:25 pm  #24

Davina wrote:

He looked as it he was thinking ' this seemed such a good idea at the time but now I really wish I hadn't agreed to do this because I feel like an idiot!'

Yes, that's it. I really think he was feeling... is "akward" the word? I don't know. In Spanish it would be "incómodo", but I don't know if uncomfortable is the right word to use referring to a person.

Anyway, I don't think modelling is his thing. IMO he should stick to acting... or even singing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 16, 2012 6:43 pm  #25

Don't hate me  , but I actually like the slicked back hair, makes him look like a 1950's movie star

I have just been on the site whatareyouwearingbenedict.com and the comments there about the pjs and robe are a scream.

Last edited by hepzibah (June 16, 2012 6:43 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

June 16, 2012 8:01 pm  #26

Loved this photo

June 16, 2012 8:06 pm  #27

OMG, I want to be that makeup brush sooooo bad 

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

June 16, 2012 8:17 pm  #28

I think he is fantastic as a photographic model because, as they say ' the camera loves him' but I really don't think catwalk is his 'thing'.
Yes Irene the word is awkward, it sounds pretty much as it feels...awkward.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 16, 2012 8:26 pm  #29

I should have added that the photo was backstage at the fashion show

June 17, 2012 11:15 am  #30

Decided to have another play with photobucket as I am new to it (see my 'dummies' post)

June 17, 2012 12:00 pm  #31

Yay! The ginger eyebrows are reappearing.

June 17, 2012 12:49 pm  #32

tobeornot221b wrote:

Oh, this picture reminds me of my favourite Sherlock outfit: The black suit with black shirt in Scandal...

Absolutely...that was one sexy hot look on a man..yum yum..lets have more of that please!

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 17, 2012 12:50 pm  #33

Davina wrote:

Yay! The ginger eyebrows are reappearing.

That sounds like a wonderful opening line for a 1950's sci fi movie

June 17, 2012 12:53 pm  #34

Attack of the Killer Ginger Eye Brows?

Or the Battle of the Brows ? where the black eyebrows, start invading on the Ginger eyebrows territory  and a facial war breaks out ...... oh never mind

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 17, 2012 1:30 pm  #35

You mean like Frida Kahlo?

June 17, 2012 2:02 pm  #36

kazza474 wrote:

I like this one, Kazza

I hope the return of the ginger eye brows carries with it the return of the ginger hair. I miss it

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 17, 2012 2:26 pm  #37

Maybe Sherlock will return in disguise! You know...with red hair...

June 17, 2012 3:19 pm  #38

Davina wrote:

Maybe Sherlock will return in disguise! You know...with red hair...

That's what I've been hoping since the first day. Moftiss should read this...

June 17, 2012 4:35 pm  #39

kazza474 wrote:

Or the Battle of the Brows ? where the black eyebrows, start invading on the Ginger eyebrows territory  and a facial war breaks out ...... oh never mind

I just got my brows re-waxed and plucked yesterday, so this is literally a sore subject for me

June 17, 2012 5:52 pm  #40

It will be The Red-Headed League of Eyebrows.

Board footera