BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 29, 2014 10:10 am  #881

Re: Details game: Where is this picture from?

DI Dimmock?
I consider him to belong to the category "sausage".
No, of course it's not him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 30, 2014 6:28 pm  #882

As I said: CHIN!
(That's the best hint I can give to you.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 30, 2014 6:32 pm  #883

John Watson in TGG?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 30, 2014 6:37 pm  #884

Erm...no.
Neither John nor TGG.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 30, 2014 6:42 pm  #885

Who wears such atrocious shirt in the show? 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 30, 2014 6:44 pm  #886

And has such an enormous chin?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 30, 2014 7:15 pm  #887

Oh, I see now - the Chief Superintendent from TRF!

December 30, 2014 9:06 pm  #888

Yes, he is! *happy dance*
And, as we know, his chin was against the law.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 26, 2015 12:11 am  #889

Oh I would like to join in with guessing... can we continue? :-) :-) who's turn is it?

"It is what it is."

May 14, 2015 8:05 pm  #890

bump!
nakahara?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 14, 2015 8:26 pm  #891

Me? Bad that I don´t know how to extract detail from a photo! 
So if you want to post a new one, tobe, you are free to do so. 

May 15, 2015 4:21 pm  #892

Ok, nakahara, I'll do it because I want this game to continue.
(But it's really simple to cut a section off a picture. Even I know how to do it!)

Here you are:

Where is this picture from? (No "wild guessing", please.)
If possible, a picture proof would be highly appreciated.
Just take your time and tell me if you needed a hint.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 17, 2015 6:56 pm  #893

Can you at least give away the season from where the pic is taken? 

May 17, 2015 7:21 pm  #894

Yes, I was already thinking of an optical hint, but in this case it's quite difficult not to give away too much.
So - here is the series the pic's taken from:

Last edited by tobeornot221b (May 17, 2015 7:37 pm)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 17, 2015 7:34 pm  #895

My first thought was TGG, when the police and paramedics run to help either the first woman or the second man who are hold prisoners. But I'm not sure if that is it. The police man in the middle of the picture seem to be looking up, so that makes me wonder if it's from TBB, when the first (or second?) guy was found dead in his apartment.

I hope this doesn't fall under "wild guessing".

Last edited by Vhanja (May 17, 2015 7:34 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 17, 2015 7:41 pm  #896

Not bad, Vhanja, but not quite right yet. Just consider the bad quality of the pic. That may help.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 17, 2015 7:53 pm  #897

Oh, wait! It's from the tv news that John and Sherlock are watching in TGG! When Sherlock "failed", the old woman got shot and then another bomb exploded.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

May 17, 2015 7:56 pm  #898

No, not quite - but close!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 17, 2015 8:36 pm  #899

Got it!
TGG - John watching the news in Sarah´s house!

May 17, 2015 8:42 pm  #900

Ah, good one! Close, but no sigar.

Team Hudders!

Board footera