BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 26, 2012 4:15 am  #341

Re: Details game: Where is this picture from?

Looks like maybe something in the refrigerator?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

November 26, 2012 12:41 pm  #342

You know, as best as I can tell you would think it would belong there, yes. But, since this IS Sherlock, who keeps things in the fridge that shouldn't be there...perhaps there was no room?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Fantastic."
Sherlock: "Meretricious."
Lestrade: "And happy new year."

"Oh, but we both know that's not quite true"

November 27, 2012 6:03 pm  #343

I don't know what those two items might be, but I found them in TRF on the mantlepiece:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 27, 2012 6:29 pm  #344

Well spotted 221! Your turn!
I thought it looked like a can of tomato paste at first, but  with these two it could be anything!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 27, 2012 6:31 pm  #345

Fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 27, 2012 6:37 pm  #346

Can't tell either what this chest may contain - certainly not tomato sauce - but where do you find it?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 27, 2012 7:40 pm  #347

tobeornot221b wrote:

I don't know what those two items might be, but I found them in TRF on the mantlepiece:

How...? That...was...amazing!

November 27, 2012 7:48 pm  #348

Tantalus wrote:

How...? That...was...amazing!

Thank you... That's not what peop...

Tantalus, just join the little game of ours. BrightBlueEyes and myself are fed up with our lonely game of chess. There are so many observant guys over here.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 27, 2012 7:52 pm  #349

I'm not very good at it, I'm afraid. Your most recent picture looks like it could be in Irene Adler's house, but that's all I can come up with, unless I go looking for it.

November 27, 2012 7:54 pm  #350

Ooh! Another player! Yes! Off you go, you see what we do... go on then

November 27, 2012 7:56 pm  #351

Tantalus - just don't waste your time on Irene's house...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 27, 2012 8:36 pm  #352

See? I'm no good. : )

December 4, 2012 8:36 pm  #353

tobeornot221b wrote:

No-one interested in a practical furniture like this?
Hmm ... maybe I'll take it to a museum...it would fit nicely into a gallery without tea pots and the like...a gallery containing master pieces, of course. Like the ones Mrs Turner likes...Hmmm...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 4, 2012 9:06 pm  #354

Oh, you are such a tease. I've been working through the episodes--just finished the first season last night. Thought maybe it was in the museum where Soo Lin worked, but missed it. Perhaps at the one where the Reichenbach was displayed? I'll keep looking...

December 4, 2012 9:10 pm  #355

Tantalus wrote:

Oh, you are such a tease. I've been working through the episodes--just finished the first season last night. Thought maybe it was in the museum where Soo Lin worked, but missed it. Perhaps at the one where the Reichenbach was displayed? I'll keep looking...

...nooo tea pots...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 5, 2012 1:24 pm  #356

You mean thank you ;)

December 5, 2012 2:21 pm  #357

Okay, Mr. Slow-to-the-game, technologically-challenged-Sherlockian has found said mysterious trunk. I have no clue how to get a scene from my DVD player on here, but it's from the scene in the museum with the Reichenbach painting, to the right of the boys (viewer perspective) as Sherlock is receiving diamond cuff links for a job well done.

Incidentally, related to the "mistakes" thread, it appears that the plaque or whatever that's on the wall above the trunk is missing the first time we see it, but is there in the second shot. Could just be camera angle, though.

Since, as I've already stated, I don't know how to get a picture on here, would one of you like to post a new one? I've got my DVDs ready and my finger on the pause button...

December 5, 2012 2:24 pm  #358

Oh, and seriously, how in the world, tobe, did you find the previous item? Seriously, it is so absolutely a part of the background. I can barely see it even with your big arrow pointing it out. 

December 5, 2012 2:42 pm  #359

I usually use snipping tool and then load it to tinypic.com tinypic gives you the immage code, which you just copy and paste. Well done, now...GO! Its nice having someone else to ply this little game of ours...

December 5, 2012 2:53 pm  #360

BrightBlueEyes wrote:

I usually use snipping tool and then load it to tinypic.com tinypic gives you the immage code, which you just copy and paste. Well done, now...GO! Its nice having someone else to ply this little game of ours...

Yeah, but you must be watching it online? I just have the DVDs, and I don't see how I can capture a scene to get onto the computer... Oh, one of these days I'm just going to have to get into the 21st century (or at least the 20th...) 

Board footera