BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2012 9:06 pm  #1

Sherlock Holmes picture scramble

This is curiously addictive but is also good for using your visual memory, spatial awareness and mental agility.

www.siracd.com/games/scramble.shtml

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 15, 2012 12:43 am  #2

Re: Sherlock Holmes picture scramble

Aarrgghh!!  It's a Sherlock rubik's cube.  It's not addictive--it's frustrating!  I know where the pieces go but can't get them there...   

Last edited by Sherli Bakerst (June 15, 2012 12:46 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 15, 2012 4:25 am  #3

These have always been really easy for me. My son has a board with 15 numbers that you slide, and I can work it in under a minute. Too bad there isn't a market for useless skills...

Thanks for the link to siracd.com!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 15, 2012 5:31 am  #4

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera