BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2012 3:15 pm  #1

Buenas tardes desde Buenos Aires!

Hi all,

I'm a life long Sherlock Holmes fan and have been particularly impressed with the BBCs modern adaptation of it (as I'm sure well all are).

I look forward to sharing theories and appreciating the artistic intricacies which are so apparent throughout the show.

Catch you on the flip side!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

February 17, 2012 3:21 pm  #2

Re: Buenas tardes desde Buenos Aires!

Are you really from Buenos Aires? You speak good English!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 17, 2012 3:26 pm  #3

Hi Sherlock!

Yes indeed I live in Argentina now however I travel around a lot and am originally from the United Kingdom.

I'm learning Spanish and thought it apt to mention it in my introduction in case my future posts reflect something of it.

Thanks for the opportunity to bring the fan base together!

-m0r

February 17, 2012 3:49 pm  #4

Thanks no problem...I was just surprised that someone hadn't done it already to be honest...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 27, 2012 4:10 am  #5

Woa! M0r1arty, yo también escribo desde latinoamérica y acabo de abrir mi cuenta. Estoy en La Paz, Bolivia, y muy feliz de encontrar una comunidad sherlockiana como esta

When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

March 27, 2012 11:25 am  #6

Hola SussexieVampire,

Todavía estoy aprendiendo español y por lo tanto, seré breve. He estado en Cochabamba, Samaipata y Santa Cruz y la esperanza de visitar a La Paz y Oruro a principios del año que viene. Bolivia es un país maravilloso y la gente que conocí allí son casi siempre amable e inteligente. Espero a mi lado, pero Fricase se mantendrá alejado de las hojas de coca en esta ocasión

-m0r

March 27, 2012 1:10 pm  #7

Buenos tardes!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 27, 2012 1:36 pm  #8

Thanks Davina!

Buenas tardes to you too!

-m0r

March 27, 2012 1:50 pm  #9

Hello! I didn't realize you lived in Argentina! :D I'm a huge Messi fan. ;D

Where did you learn French?

I must say that I'm quite amused that you've changed the "o" and the"i" in Moriarty into binary notation. Clever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moriarty: "How hard do you find it? Having to say 'I don't know' ?"
Sherlock: "I don't know."
Moriarty: "Oh that's clever, that's very clever, awfully clever."

March 27, 2012 2:19 pm  #10

Hey Shenanigans,

I don't follow football myself but have it on good authority that he's the second best player Barcelona have ever had (Henrik Larsson being the first)

I learned French whilst at School in the UK - very useful language for travelling with. Came in handy whilst in Brazil and I was going for my Yellow Fever jab at a local hospital, I didn't speak Portuguese and the nurse didn't speak English - we settled on French which we both pigeoned through with

I'm glad you like the addition of binary to my username, I first used it 17 years ago and have kept it ever since - I'm just happy that people know who I am referring to with it now

-m0r

Board footera