BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2013 9:21 pm  #21

Re: What is your favourite episode?

Oh we're doing that here now are we?!
Mine:
Reichenbach.
Great Game
Hound,
Pink,
Scandal.
Bank.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 11, 2013 9:23 pm  #22

besleybean wrote:

Oh we're doing that here now are we?!

*slap*
Read the start, we've been doing it since last Feb, lmao.

*rolls eyes*
Newbies!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

January 11, 2013 9:24 pm  #23

Guess who thought she was on a different thread...AGAIN!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 11, 2013 9:30 pm  #24

Seems like everybody got The Blind Banker on the last place of the ranking *lol*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 11, 2013 9:40 pm  #25

Yep, not found anybody with any different.
I did like it, tho.

January 11, 2013 9:41 pm  #26

My favorite is Scandal In Belgravia. It has that cult scene with the sheet, that funny moment when Sherlock impersonates the vicar, that priceless one when he can't read Irene, and the scene when he reveals the phone's password is a great "aha, but of course!" moment. Also in that episode we finally see Sherlock can be interested in women (love when he shows off for Irene), which of course makes me melt totally.

Reichenbach is great too of course and has some unforgettable Moriarty moments, but for me it's just too sad to be my favorite. Even though I know that Sherlock isn't really dead and I hope that in the next season his reputation will be re-established, I still find it hard to watch.

Last edited by biscuitbear (January 11, 2013 9:43 pm)

January 11, 2013 9:42 pm  #27

You mean Reichenbach?

January 11, 2013 9:44 pm  #28

Oops yes sorry typing faster than I think, I must calm down!

January 11, 2013 9:46 pm  #29

biscuitbear wrote:

My favorite is Scandal In Belgravia. It has that cult scene with the sheet, that funny moment when Sherlock impersonates the vicar, that priceless one when he can't read Irene, and the scene when he reveals the phone's password is a great "aha, but of course!" moment. Also in that episode we finally see Sherlock can be interested in women (love when he shows off for Irene), which of course makes me melt totally.

Reichenbach is great too of course and has some unforgettable Moriarty moments, but for me it's just too sad to be my favorite. Even though I know that Sherlock isn't really dead and I hope that in the next season his reputation will be re-established, I still find it hard to watch.

Exactly what I would say ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 14, 2013 4:13 pm  #30

Reichenbach is my favourite. Even though it's almost too sad for me to watch, I love the emotions and the plot!
Moriarty is a genious in this episode. Of course, he always is, but I really liked him here
The last scene always makes me cry, yet I love it! 

Last edited by Mell92 (January 14, 2013 4:13 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

January 14, 2013 5:12 pm  #31

Study in Pink, because they meet each other and the fun. I love Sherlock's "Piss off!" (to John's question "What do people normally say?") and John's genuine admiration combined with him kicking some ass, too (killing the guy at the end of the episode).

Scandal, because of the plot and the fun. I love the scenes in Buckingham Palace, of course, and how Sherlock can't read Irene, and Christmas, and the resolution at the end is just absolutely BRILLIANT.

Reichenbach, because of the plot and almost every single scene. I didn't expect Moriarty to kill himself and that just caught me totally off-guard. I love John's unwavering belief.

I can't decide!

Board footera