BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Films » Recently watched movies. » July 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Mell92
Replies: 814

Go to post

The Lucky One. Liked it better than I thought I would!

Films » Recently watched movies. » July 16, 2013 11:57 am

Mell92
Replies: 814

Go to post

Hotel Transylvania A friend of mine has been begging me to watch it for some time now and I didn't know why, but it was kinda funny indeed.

Series Three Suggestions & Ideas » How will John react when he finds out Sherlock isn't dead? » July 3, 2013 5:22 pm

Mell92
Replies: 484

Go to post

I don't think John ever truly believed that Sherlock was telling the complete truth on the phone. I imagine that he knew Sherlock had alternate motives and - maybe - at first he half expected Sherlock to have survived, or something like that. But I think that now that some time has passed, he probably has reached a point at which he has come to terms with the fact that Sherlock is gone. The perfect moment for Sherlock to make his grand enterance and (pretty please) to be punched in the face by a very shocked Watson. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png
 

Films » Recently watched movies. » June 16, 2013 8:14 pm

Mell92
Replies: 814

Go to post

Long overdue, but I'm going to watch Magic Mike tonight. I was told not to expect a good plot, but to be honest, that's not what I expected from that movie in the first place  

Films » Recently watched movies. » June 7, 2013 5:35 pm

Mell92
Replies: 814

Go to post

Love and Honour at a ladies movie night It was nice.

Films » Recently watched movies. » June 3, 2013 10:11 am

Mell92
Replies: 814

Go to post

I saw The Great Gatsby!! I was impressed. Seriously. Leo is a genius. 

Films » Recently watched movies. » May 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Mell92
Replies: 814

Go to post

Remember Me: Wasn't expecting that ending O_O
Where The Wild Things Are: Confusing, but nice.
Memoirs of a Geisha: Wish I'd watched that sooner! Awesome.
Safe Haven: It was good. A bit predictable, but still good

Other » But then people do get so sentimental about their pets. » May 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Mell92
Replies: 140

Go to post

Mary Me wrote:

Yeah, these are facts about cats, but no reason to hate them.

Some of them are also facts about dogs http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png
I guess they're true, though, for some cats. Not all cats are like that, so I agree with Mary: Let's not hate the kitties.
OR the doggies, for that matter  

Other » But then people do get so sentimental about their pets. » May 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Mell92
Replies: 140

Go to post

ancientsgate wrote:

Mell92 wrote:

I love cats I like dogs too, but I've always been a cat person. I was bitten by a dog when I was younger, too. Amber, the cat in the picture, is very sweet and she never bites or scratches anyone. I kinda think she loved the attention she wat getting from our whole family at that moment

I was bitten by a dog in the temple (side forehead area) when I was about 2. I had a cookie, and when the neighbor's doggie expressed interest, apparently I held it up high to keep it away from him, but... he got me and the cookie too. Or so the family story goes. But I've never been afraid of dogs, just was always raised with cats. Then when I got married, the cat thing continued, and we've had about 10 over the 40 years of our marriage. We only have one now, she's 15 but still doing fine, a black and white tuxedo with huge paws, extra thumbs, etc. Quite a cutie.

I know what you mean about how some cats just love attention from their humans, and you can dress them up, carry them around, the kids can stick them in doll carriages, etc, and the cats just lap it up. Other cats, when faced with that, would go TILT and run for the hills. They're all individuals, just as we are.

 

Wow, being bitten in the temple must hurt http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/shocked.png
 I got lucky, cause the dog that bit me only managed to grab my arm and it didn't get infected or anything.
My cat probably likes people because she was raised among humans and she doesn't get to go outside (by herself) since we live next to a bussy road. I'm sad to say I've lost some of my previous cats on that road All of my friends love my cat, because she will sit on every lap that is offered to her. Your cat sounds cute by the way I love cats with a tuxedo pattern. 

Series Three Suggestions & Ideas » How will John react when he finds out Sherlock isn't dead? » May 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Mell92
Replies: 484

Go to post

He'll have to accept eventually You can't make a good show about Sherlock without John right there, by his side :D

General Sherlock Discussion » You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when... » May 24, 2013 11:58 am

Mell92
Replies: 4136

Go to post

KeepersPrice wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...you know it's late and you're tired, but you say to yourself "screw you sleep" and stay up watching Sherlock vids...a.k.a, me right now http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/tongue.png

 
I do that too, DragonB, but it's usually because I'm reading fanfic (mostly Johnlock) and can't stop.

Both, but I read my fanfics on my mobile so I can read in my bed. I often wake up with the fanfiction still on the screen, because I fell asleep reading

Benedict's Non-Sherlock Work » Star Trek » May 24, 2013 11:26 am

Mell92
Replies: 796

Go to post

It's not in theatres in Belgium, yet I can't wait, though!

Other » But then people do get so sentimental about their pets. » May 22, 2013 11:21 am

Mell92
Replies: 140

Go to post

I love cats I like dogs too, but I've always been a cat person. I was bitten by a dog when I was younger, too. Amber, the cat in the picture, is very sweet and she never bites or scratches anyone. I kinda think she loved the attention she wat getting from our whole family at that moment

Other » But then people do get so sentimental about their pets. » May 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Mell92
Replies: 140

Go to post

I haven't been around for a while, since I had tons of stuff to do for school, but luckily I've had my birthday party somewhere in between (17th of may actually) and I had a Mad Tea Party...I know....Yes, I AM 21. Anyways, my cat decides to join the celebration and I just had to post this.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8261/8767460791_f32599d4ee.jpg

General Sherlock Discussion » You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when... » May 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Mell92
Replies: 4136

Go to post

You finish your internship and all of the paperwork that goes with it and you say to yourself: Let's Head Back To The Sherlock Forum Right Now!

Films » Recently watched movies. » April 1, 2013 7:43 pm

Mell92
Replies: 814

Go to post

Warm Bodies: Good movie! Way better than I expected. The humor is great

Latest News » Benedict Cumberbatch on the future of Sherlock » March 13, 2013 10:08 am

Mell92
Replies: 41

Go to post

Season 4! Yay, yay, yay! My day can't get any better

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum