BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 30, 2013 10:33 pm  #1

NTSF:SD:SUV:: UKO'ed episode spoofing on "Sherlock"

They were doing a "Little Britain" episode and had a detective who was a Sherlock/Poirot parody.  The best part was when they started doing the "text on screen" hints, like "Scarf" and "Detective" XD.  And when they were interrogating a suspect, they yelled "Why are your seasons so short!?" Although Karen Gillan doing an American accent because "Brits hate the Scots" was probably the best joke of the night.

Anyone else watch this?

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

October 1, 2013 1:03 pm  #2

Re: NTSF:SD:SUV:: UKO'ed episode spoofing on "Sherlock"

That's the name of the show- NTSF:SD:SUV::  It's a parody on all of the CSI, NCIS, Law and Order: SVU shows.  They aren't supposed to mean anything, it's just a joke.  The only letters that do mean anything are the SD because the show is set in San Diego.  It's a show on Adult Swim that runs (usually) about 15 minutes long.

Last edited by sj4iy (October 1, 2013 1:04 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

October 1, 2013 2:32 pm  #3

The episode is called "UKO'ed".  It's a special 30-minute length episode, and it is absolutely full of anglophile jokes

October 1, 2013 6:16 pm  #4

I'd never heard of this either, but being an admitted fan of a few of those "typical procedurals" and appreciating the joke of how many similar ones there are out there, this parody sounded hilarious.  Just wanted to say that the letters do stand for something, though!  After your post, I confusedly wiki'd it, and learned about this "National Terrorism Strike Force: San Diego: Sport Utility Vehicle" thing.    Too bad when I tried to watch it on youtube, though, they want you to pay for it!   Sounds like an episode mashed up with anglophile stuff would be hilarious... maybe I will, since it's just a dollar....  ;P

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 1, 2013 7:08 pm  #5

If you pay for cable that includes Cartoon Network in the package, you can watch it for free here:

http://video.adultswim.com/ntsfsdsuv/u-koed.html

You simply have to sign into your cable provider's account (for instance, I have Verizon FIOS, so I was able to sign in and watch it using my Verizon login and password).

Board footera