BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2012 11:26 am  #21

Re: Whatever happened to...?

More like:

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 6, 2012 11:49 am  #22

Actually the resemblance is uncanny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

December 6, 2012 11:54 am  #23

LOL, who's resemblance?

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 6, 2012 2:28 pm  #24

Mine and the Moomin's you posted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

December 6, 2012 10:51 pm  #25

Oh, I thought it was mine, looking out for the finnish guy 

December 20, 2012 8:45 am  #26

Does anybody know something about NW16XE?

December 20, 2012 1:00 pm  #27

Nope. Will try a PM first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 21, 2013 5:29 pm  #28

Thought I would dredge up this old(er) thread for a bit.

You know, if someone is absent from the board for awhile (as I often am, at different times of the year), sending them a PM won't do any good unless they happen to log in. If they are just lurking (maybe wondering if anyone is missing them...), they won't even know anyone has missed them.

So, from time to time, maybe we could just send a shout-out to someone that hasn't been around for awhile.

Here goes:

"Sentimental Pulse", we miss you! Hope all is well!

(see how easy that was? Next...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 21, 2013 5:54 pm  #29

Good idea. 

"Irene Adler", where are you? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 21, 2013 6:50 pm  #30

Biscuitbear - we miss your fabulous cookies and your...Frenchness!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 21, 2013 8:43 pm  #31

I'll see if I can contact them through other means as well. Maybe Irene has returned to Espagna.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 21, 2013 8:46 pm  #32

Davina wrote:

I'll see if I can contact them through other means as well...

sounds sneaky...

; )

May 22, 2013 8:36 pm  #33

Here's a shout out to Smoggy_London_Air...

Hope all is well!

May 23, 2013 7:52 am  #34

Hi SherlockHound, I know you are absent just for a little while - but we are already missing you!

Balance our gender ratio, please

September 20, 2013 9:47 pm  #35

I have just e.mailed Sherlock's Kitty and Irene Adler because we haven't heard from them for ages and ages, especially Irene (some of you will be saying 'who?' right now. But anyway, I will let you all know if I hear anything back.

September 20, 2013 9:51 pm  #36

Good idea, Davina. We have to look after each other. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 21, 2013 7:29 am  #37

Oh! The e.mail I sent to Skitty has bounced back. 

September 21, 2013 8:25 am  #38

Oh, Skitty 

September 21, 2013 10:35 am  #39

Has someone heard from Lily lately? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

September 21, 2013 1:53 pm  #40

Mary Me wrote:

Has someone heard from Lily lately? 

Yes, two days ago. She seems to be quite busy with studying.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera