BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2012 7:33 pm  #1

What are you wearing, Benedict?

I know you have probably seen this, but I found it today and I think it's really funny.

http://whatareyouwearingbenedict.tumblr.com/

It's about Benedict and his dressing. There are some funny posts... specially the ones with Martin Freeman as special guest.
I don't know why the poster hates the hat so much, I like hats (and use them in winter a lot) though maybe some of them just... don't fit him.

Anyway, Benedict is gorgeus, whatever he wears... but it's nice to find something that makes you feel he's not absolutely perfect.

Last edited by Irene_Adler (April 19, 2012 7:35 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 23, 2012 6:19 pm  #2

Re: What are you wearing, Benedict?

The blog is quite funny, but... I don't understand why she cares so much about what Benedict or Martin wear. I mean, they have an original style and she doesn't like it, so what ? I think I'll never understand why people care so much about clothes. If you don't like it, don't wear it, but let others alone -_-. And I don't understand either about the hat, a man with a hat is sexy  .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

April 23, 2012 10:22 pm  #3

Hehe she doesn't mind some hats. Just the black trilby that she hates. It doesn't actually suit him as well as some of his other hats. I find the blog amusing too; but he's dressing more 'mainstream' lately so she's running out of material lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 23, 2012 10:46 pm  #4

Yes, of course nobody should care about what other people is wearing. I'm with you on that. BUT. It's true (in my opinion) that sometimes he does not wear the most flattering things (I mean... pink socks? wtf?) AND... sometimes this things help to not regret so much having been born in the wrong country... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 24, 2012 12:25 am  #5

I understand your point but, maybe I have weird tastes, I find it charming  . I had a friend with some strange fashion sense, so I'm immune to it now : ).
Lol, I'm born in the wrong country too, but I'm too young to be preoccupied by that : (.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

April 24, 2012 5:32 am  #6

There's nowt wrong with pink socks! Maybe he was filming a Study in Pink at the time and it was helping him get into character! 'A faintly alarming shade of pink!' so he must be something in the media eh?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 24, 2012 8:39 am  #7

Davina wrote:

There's nowt wrong with pink socks! Maybe he was filming a Study in Pink at the time and it was helping him get into character! 'A faintly alarming shade of pink!' so he must be something in the media eh?

Lol
That should be it 
I find his style somewhat charming too, Milkomeda. It's just sometimes it doesn't look right to me. But it's OK. I was born in the wrong country but I'm his age so... this really helps me sometimes hahahha

May 20, 2012 4:43 pm  #8

OMG this page.
Never realized he had such a bad sense in fashion... muahaha, can't stop laughing over this!

June 2, 2012 2:32 pm  #9

This blog has been updated with some fine photos of the BAFTAS and some cuteness about his sparkly shoes. Enjoy ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 2, 2012 6:56 pm  #10

AND the hat! Not a deerstalker. Unsurprisingly!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 3, 2012 7:23 am  #11

*check* LOL, yeah his sense of fashion is unusual... oh well, he is born to be different

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

Board footera