BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2012 5:31 pm  #1

Not for the forum, but for producers.

I think the titles overlaid on the screen as we see Textings or 'deductions' are a brilliant addition. However, not all of us have gigantic screen t.v.s and I have a hard time to read them. Could they be made a little bigger in upcoming episodes?

July 7, 2012 8:19 pm  #2

Re: Not for the forum, but for producers.

That's a thought. I assume Paul McGuigan will be directing the next series so maybe Tweet him (if you are on Twitter).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 8, 2012 1:52 pm  #3

Hi there...good idea...I'll move this to "Suggestions for Series 3" if you don't mind. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 8, 2012 4:31 pm  #4

Since I know Sherlock Series 1 and 2 I actually consider to buy a gigantic tv - and not because of the texts, I can tell you!!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 22, 2013 9:14 am  #5

It's a pity that the videos on John's blog don't work in Germany. Does anybody know why or if that will eventually change in series 3?

April 23, 2013 4:49 am  #6

Be wrote:

It's a pity that the videos on John's blog don't work in Germany. Does anybody know why or if that will eventually change in series 3?

I know.... it's a pain not being able to see some stuff bbc puts up on their sites (and that's pretty typical for some content between countries), but you probably know people put up nearly everything they can on youtube, right?   (just search for john watson's blog)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 23, 2013 7:05 am  #7

Thank you for your reply. Yes, have found the videos. But I still feel that it is not the same.

April 23, 2013 7:14 am  #8

Thanks for the youtube hint. I didn't know it was a country problem; I simply thought they had taken away that news-video from the blog when I tried to watch it. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 23, 2013 7:44 am  #9

Mattlocked wrote:

Thanks for the youtube hint. I didn't know it was a country problem; I simply thought they had taken away that news-video from the blog when I tried to watch it. 

It may be 'old' on there by now, but I kinda doubt that's the case, rather than the other reason.  So yeah.  Awesome, wasn't it??      

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 23, 2013 4:52 pm  #10

I've been on the blog and I am in the UK and there are no videos on his blog. There are various video clips and interviews if you go onto the further information link at the bottom but these are just general Sherlock clips.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 29, 2013 10:39 pm  #11

I'm hoping they will re activate Johns blog when they air Series 3.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Dr. Horribles sing along blog
You people all have to learn
This world is going to burn
Burn
(yeah, it’s two r’s. H, O, R, R, yeah right.)
Burn

Board footera