BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2012 7:21 pm  #1

star trek leak?

Pictures of spock and benedict photos of them fighting have been leaked on to google look them up !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 27, 2012 9:14 pm  #2

Re: star trek leak?

Yeah i know! Some of them is quite funny  But i still think he looks a little bit weird  But i am sure that it will look much better on screen!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

February 28, 2012 7:59 am  #3

yhh!!! There not happy about the leak :I there was a lot of shouting apparently !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 28, 2012 8:11 am  #4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2106811/Sherlock-star-Benedict-Cumberbatch-fights-Mr-Spock-new-Star-Trek-movie.html

"Zoe Saldana, who plays communications officer Lieutenant Uhura, also revealed the Super 8 director is furious the first images of the film have been leaked without his knowledge.
She said: 'J.J. was very upset, I have to say that.
'It's not going to stop people from intruding, but they are, and it's such a bummer because it only hurts them by stealing away the surprise.' "

I doubt there will be any more 'leaks' from that set. Whoever did it will be lucky to be in the same country as them from now on I'd imagine. It does spoil what is obviously gong to be an excellent spectacle (if you like that stuff I guess, lol)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 28, 2012 9:17 am  #5

Here's the video, hope it's still up for a while. Possibility is strong that this & pics will be snafued asap.

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2012/02/28/star-trek-2-and-now-the-grainy-behind-the-scenes-video/

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 28, 2012 1:40 pm  #6

I like seeing it but its really crap somebody leaked it !

What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 28, 2012 2:03 pm  #7

Looks like a good fight...wonder who leaked it though, d'you think they'll ever found out or d'you think they did it then ran away?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 29, 2012 4:51 am  #8

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Looks like a good fight...wonder who leaked it though, d'you think they'll ever found out or d'you think they did it then ran away?

I think I read it was a closed set, so it would have been someone working there I guess. They could eliminate a few as suspects, but I would imagine 'word of mouth' would have outed the person by now. No doubt they were sacked from this job but I reckon it would all get played down now. No need for bad publicity.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

Board footera