BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2013 7:45 pm  #1

Sherlock/ Benedict iphone case ^^

This one didn't really fit into other topics...so i posted a new topic. 
I've designed this one myself and had it made by a Dutch drugstore who also makes prsonalised gifts with pictures on it (photobook, coffeemug, etc..) . You can order it online .  (Kruidvat, in the Netherlands)  i got to pick it up 3 workdays later  at the nearest store of Kruidvat ^^ and i'm VERY happy with it;  iphone case with benedict-pictures on it ;  

picture;  http://instagram.com/p/aob-8ZpGCM/#

maybe you guys can create youw own favourite picture of sherlock/ any other picture /collage of pictures and have it (mobilephonecase ) made by a drugstore in your city

Last edited by Foy27 (June 16, 2013 7:51 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

July 6, 2013 10:41 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock/ Benedict iphone case ^^

I had two decals made for my iPhone case (lifeproof), one with Doctor Who (not nearly enough Matt Smith designs, imo) and the other with Sherlock. I don't have a drugstore, but I just found someone who prints your designs on a decal for your case (ie: a skin), and that's fine with me.  I'm very picky about the case I use, because I need something tough to withstand my children.

Last edited by sj4iy (July 6, 2013 11:07 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 7, 2013 12:00 pm  #3

These are great. I saw someone advertising being able to transfer photos etc. onto phone cases on a Facebook group I belong to recently. What an original idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 8, 2013 8:27 pm  #4

wow, nice sherlock skin !!

sj4iy wrote:

I had two decals made for my iPhone case (lifeproof), one with Doctor Who (not nearly enough Matt Smith designs, imo) and the other with Sherlock. I don't have a drugstore, but I just found someone who prints your designs on a decal for your case (ie: a skin), and that's fine with me.  I'm very picky about the case I use, because I need something tough to withstand my children.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

Board footera