BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2013 2:45 pm  #281

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

The most affectionate chokehold ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

June 21, 2013 2:53 pm  #282

I know

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

June 21, 2013 3:16 pm  #283

Sherlock gets strangled a lot, doesn't he?

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

June 21, 2013 3:54 pm  #284

sj4iy wrote:

Sherlock gets strangled a lot, doesn't he?

Mr Gatiss called himself "strangler" on twitter. The hanging dummy and you can make a list of moments when Sherlock (or somebody else) gets strangled.
What do we make of that?

June 21, 2013 4:12 pm  #285

I remember Sherlock saying that the Golem assassin strangles his victims...

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

June 21, 2013 4:29 pm  #286

Carl drowned in the pool (asphyxiation).
TBB: Sherlock was strangled several times. In Soo Lin's flat, at the circus, at the tramway by the spider again...
ASiP: Technically the pink lady died because of a seizure. Choked on her own vomit.
The man near the Thames was killed through asphyxiation by the Golem.
The dummy hanging around.

June 21, 2013 4:33 pm  #287

Hand on shoulder

June 21, 2013 4:35 pm  #288

Real concern.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 21, 2013 4:41 pm  #289

I wonder who is responsible for this green jacket.

Last edited by Be (June 24, 2013 9:14 am)

June 21, 2013 4:42 pm  #290

Apparently Martin snuck the jacket in right at the end of the episode shoot and Steven wasn't around to stop him!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 21, 2013 4:56 pm  #291

Steven became obsessed by it when he was doing the commentary, He couldn't believe Martin had been allowed to wear it.

June 21, 2013 4:57 pm  #292

I thought it had a very military look to it...

June 21, 2013 5:02 pm  #293

June 21, 2013 6:35 pm  #294

Damn, looking at all these pics is giving me such strong feels  ...can't believe how much I love these two! *hugs 'em both* 

Hehe 

-------------------------------------------------------

June 21, 2013 6:38 pm  #295

Oh, I love that! 

June 21, 2013 6:55 pm  #296

kittykat wrote:

Oh, I love that! 

It is brilliant right?  Indeed, we are always watching them...*gets out binoculars* 

June 21, 2013 6:57 pm  #297

Not that we're voyeuristic or anything

June 21, 2013 6:59 pm  #298

I saw this picture and burst out laughing;

Look at his face!

June 21, 2013 7:05 pm  #299

Oh haha, that's from the pilot...hm, whatcha staring at there Doctor?  Oh the things you can deduce from that expression 

June 21, 2013 7:10 pm  #300

You see the little statue at the back? To me it looks like Mycroft...

Board footera