BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2013 6:32 pm  #241

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

One of my favourite scenes from the show;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

June 17, 2013 7:02 pm  #242

tobeornot221b wrote:

The team at work:

Ah the boys...*sigh* 

-------------------------------------------------------

June 17, 2013 7:04 pm  #243

kittykat wrote:

One of my favourite scenes from the show;

Hehe! Mine too!  Sherlocks laugh in that moment...dear lord, so deep and rumbling...makes me melt every time I hear it 

June 17, 2013 7:12 pm  #244

They manage to hold it in before they look at each other, then they just crack up

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

June 17, 2013 7:19 pm  #245

kittykat wrote:

They manage to hold it in before they look at each other, then they just crack up

That whole scene is hilarious! I love it when John says something like "Here to see the Queen?" - Mycroft walks in - then Sherlock says "Oh, apparently yes." Haha, perfect! 

June 17, 2013 7:25 pm  #246

Here's my new favorite:

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

June 17, 2013 7:44 pm  #247

sj4iy wrote:

Here's my new favorite:

Haha! 

June 17, 2013 7:54 pm  #248

John enjoys Sherlock running after him with kind of a bad conscience.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 17, 2013 7:56 pm  #249

tobeornot221b wrote:

John enjoys Sherlock running after him with kind of a bad conscience.

*nods* Yep!  

June 17, 2013 8:33 pm  #250

sj4iy wrote:

Here's my new favorite:

Well played! 

June 17, 2013 8:49 pm  #251

Are you sure John isn't just grimacing at acing to wear that monstrosity of a jacket? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 17, 2013 8:50 pm  #252

I love Steven on the commentary, going on about the jacket!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 17, 2013 10:17 pm  #253

Davina wrote:

Are you sure John isn't just grimacing at acing to wear that monstrosity of a jacket?

...am I the only one who kinda likes the jacket? 

June 18, 2013 5:36 am  #254

It's just the strings!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 18, 2013 5:59 am  #255

It makes him look like Compo! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 18, 2013 6:05 am  #256

I think Steven was trying to say that, but a bit more diplomtically!

June 18, 2013 7:08 am  #257

I think it makes him look fat ;)
Like the black jacket way better on him

June 18, 2013 8:14 am  #258

I like this scene when John thinks that he is just once cleverer than Sherlock. He walks in front of Sherlock and enjoys it. And yet Sherlock smirks because he knows that John has got it wrong. Nice that Sherlock plays his part in the flat for John to have fun.

June 19, 2013 5:07 pm  #259

From the pilot

June 19, 2013 5:07 pm  #260

Aw.

Board footera