BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 24, 2012 5:59 pm  #1

Gentlemen's clubs of London

Not sure if this will be of any interest but there is a book entitled Gentlemen's Clubs of London by Anthony Lejeune available on Amazon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 24, 2012 6:04 pm  #2

Re: Gentlemen's clubs of London

There's a few in London. I'd recommend joining a club which reciprocates though as their prices and standards for membership are generally very high.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 24, 2012 8:06 pm  #3

What are the advantages of being part of a Gentlemen's Club then?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 25, 2012 2:20 am  #4

Social networking and decent food/drink.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 25, 2012 6:59 am  #5

I think I fail in one major attribute! I'm a LADY! (Said in Little Britain voice).

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 25, 2012 3:56 pm  #6

Ladies should have clubs too Davina

(who said they already do, and they use them to beat men with?) 

May 25, 2012 4:05 pm  #7

Well, I have a wonderful set of golf clubs... 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 25, 2012 4:59 pm  #8

and I  have a beautiful little te set!!!   I'm a lady  too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera