BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2013 10:37 am  #21

Re: Long-service Medals

Happy 1st anniversary! Doesn't time fly when you a enjoying yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 8, 2013 12:48 pm  #22

Congrats, jen! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 8, 2013 2:43 pm  #23

Congrats from me too! 

*Just noticing that I've been here now for 2 months. Time's passing fast...

Last edited by Mary Me (March 8, 2013 2:44 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 9, 2013 5:43 am  #24

thanks guys!    Yes it promises to be an even more fun and nerve racking year ahead!      Thanks to
everyone who makes this forum  such a great spot to hang out.

March 9, 2013 8:12 am  #25

Oh No! We missed Wholocked!

Same day as you, Jen! 
Wholocked, do you still accept our best wishes? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 9, 2013 8:51 am  #26

Congrats to Wholocked too! Best wishes! 

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 9, 2013 12:38 pm  #27

Best wishes Wholocked!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 9, 2013 12:42 pm  #28

Congrats to Jen and Wholocked. One year on this forum, wow! 

Last edited by SusiGo (March 9, 2013 6:41 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 9, 2013 6:37 pm  #29

I've been heare for over 2 weeks and I haven't gotten bored yet. Congratulations. I get bored easily.

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

June 5, 2013 3:53 am  #30

Dear Susi mod,
congrats on 365 days of enthusiasm, devotion and endless fun!

Here's my anniversary anagram for you:
(Once solved, you may use it as your desktop wallpaper.)

...along with a litttle help:

S _ _ _  -

A _

U _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

C _ _ _ _ _

Last edited by tobeornot221b (June 5, 2013 3:54 am)

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 5, 2013 6:12 am  #31

SUSI - AN UNEXPECTED CAREER

Thanks, tobe, this is so lovely. I had the first two words (okay, they weren't that difficult) when my genius of a son deduced "unexpected". He just said "I've seen The Hobbit, too." 

It's been a wonderful year. I'm very happy I found this forum where I'm having so much fun and met so many nice and clever people. Thanks again to the Boss for creating this. I hope this will go on for a long time. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 5, 2013 7:24 am  #32

Congrats on your first anniversary daaaaaaaarling! 

June 5, 2013 7:40 am  #33

Thank you, dear. It's been a pleasure. 

June 5, 2013 10:24 am  #34

I would like to thank you all, too, because this forum was once just a place where I could talk out loud to myself  (I still do )  and express some upside-down-ideas. After some time being here it has become a place to play, to laugh and dream a bit about what might come in Series 3.
Thank you.

June 5, 2013 10:54 am  #35

I'm glad you like it. It's really fun and there are so many different and interesting people. 

June 5, 2013 2:16 pm  #36

Best wishes, Susi! The first year is done - may you stay with us until the very end of the series! Which is hopefully not coming too soon... 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 5, 2013 6:03 pm  #37

Wait, wait, I've prepared something!
Sherlock and I had a little party today. CONGRATS, Susi!

(SH looks a bit strange in this - I'm pretty sure it's a hangover.  )

Last edited by Mattlocked (June 5, 2013 7:02 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 5, 2013 6:13 pm  #38

Mary Me wrote:

Best wishes, Susi! The first year is done - may you stay with us until the very end of the series! Which is hopefully not coming too soon... 

Congratz to you Susi!  I know I've only be here for little over 2 weeks, but I am very much enjoying my time here with this delicious Sherlock madness! Hehe   And I hope to be here for a while longer, at least until the end of the series...which like Mary Me said, hopefully that won't be for a good long while, I anticipate many tears shed the day Sherlock ends 

-------------------------------------------------------

June 5, 2013 6:21 pm  #39

I've just returned home some minutes ago only to find out that you already solved your anagram, Susi - quite quickly (with the help of your smart son.)!
Just for the record:

Well done, you two!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 6, 2013 3:40 am  #40

Mattlocked wrote:

(SH looks a bit strange in this - I'm pretty sure it's a hangover. )

Looks more like an infected wisdom tooth to me. lololol

Board footera