BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2013 3:26 am  #1

CrimeFest 2013

So some of you might have heard from tweets or website that this past weekend saw a special event take place once again, the 'International Crime Fiction Convention' known as CrimeFest.  And on Saturday, an equally awesome panel took place with three of our favorite teases, and Sherlockology was there to tell us about it:

"On Saturday June 1 2013, a special event was held in Bristol during CrimeFest, the International Crime Fiction Convention. Named 'Creating Sherlock', an early afternoon panel saw Steven Moffat, Mark Gatiss and Sue Vertue discuss the inception of the series and the status of production on the third, which is currently on a brief production hiatus until later in the summer. As Steven Moffat noted, in typically amusing fashion while acknowledging the protracted development of the new series around other projects, "We've just sort of stopped for a bit while Martin [Freeman] pops back to New Zealand for a bit to film more of The Hobbit. We're actually going to resume shooting Sherlock next Christmas." While Mark Gatiss jokingly concluded, "This is an exclusive, as it's actually going to be nine films.""

Here's the rest of their report… such a great little article and picture of them! 
http://www.sherlockology.com/news/2013/6/2/crimefest-highlights-030613

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera