BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2013 1:09 pm  #21

Re: Sheet Music to Theme Tune

Awesome! I'm actually learning a few different themes from the show right now, on the Piano, including "One More Miracle" ...pretty easy to guess where that theme plays, I could barely get through the first measure 

-------------------------------------------------------

May 22, 2013 2:05 pm  #22

http://www.michaelpricemusic.com

Has sheet music available for Series 1 & 2.

Last edited by Davina (May 24, 2013 4:13 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 24, 2013 10:22 am  #23

I've just spent one hour practicing the fist one posted on that thread (the easy one).

I learnt the piano as a teenager, but have hardly played it since (I stopped learning it 12 years ago)  so I'm not very good at it.

Well, it's fun though. It just gets on my nerves that I mess up the end every time lol

Last edited by Punch me in the face (May 24, 2013 9:27 pm)

Just like old times...

May 24, 2013 4:14 pm  #24

I've just fiddled with the link in my previous post so that it works correctly now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 28, 2013 3:31 pm  #25

I'm impressed!!! Really informative phorum post on sherlock.boardhost.com my friend. I just wanted to comment u0026 say keep up the quality work.

STOP IT! GO AWAY!

Last edited by Davina (May 28, 2013 3:48 pm)

Don't put links in your signature! Laterz!

May 29, 2013 5:02 am  #26

Davina wrote:

http://www.michaelpricemusic.com

Has sheet music available for Series 1 & 2.

Could someone kindly post the direct link BECAUSE I cannot find the Sherlock sheets!

*mutters*

July 25, 2013 8:07 pm  #27

Hi there.... I do all the orchestration work on the score for Sherlock, and I'm also responsible for the various arrangements of sheet music that we have planned, some of which are available now. Apparently I can't post a link until I've made 2 postings though... 

July 26, 2013 7:42 am  #28

anthonyweeden wrote:

Hi there.... I do all the orchestration work on the score for Sherlock, and I'm also responsible for the various arrangements of sheet music that we have planned, some of which are available now. Apparently I can't post a link until I've made 2 postings though... 

Do a second posting then?
I am sure you are not allowed to talk about the coming series. So I don't ask. But since we have you here, would you mind to tell us a bit about your work for Sherlock? In general I mean.

July 30, 2013 6:58 am  #29

!

July 30, 2013 1:28 pm  #30

I wish I didn't suck at the piano XD

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

Board footera