BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2012 6:25 am  #1

Benedict in LA at the moment

http://youtu.be/_wjq156Rv_I
I guess he'll never be in Australia, lol.

Sorry couldn't get the video code to work.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 24, 2012 3:01 pm  #2

Re: Benedict in LA at the moment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150588112223063&set=a.10150588100563063.388175.90824638062&type=1&theater

Facebook page has pics of Benedict at a TTSS Exhibition.
He looks so tired, I know it's his 'moment' but he's gotta slow it down!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 24, 2012 11:22 pm  #3

http://www.popsugar.com/Zoe-Saldana-Zachary-Quinto-Star-Trek-2-Pictures-21905469

Photos on the set of Star Trek.
So, the hair thing he has going lately is part of that huh? I don't like it.

I think I'll write to his mother and tell her to sort him out.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

February 25, 2012 11:34 am  #4

Thanks for posting!
I wish i lived in LA  i doubt he'll ever come to cold, snowy, sad and dark norway -.-

He looks a little strange in the Star Trek movie picture. It would have been much cooler if he was like cold, calculating and strict ( a little bit like Sherlock ^^ ) but on that picture he just looks unkempt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

February 25, 2012 11:55 am  #5

I've been watching the changes in his 'civilian' look, when he's out & about. He seems to have gone for the 'scruffy macho' look lately. I'm wondering if that's aimed toward getting different types of roles (lord knows he doesn't NEED to advertise for more work!) or if it's more to so with his eligibility in the love stakes?
I'm not liking his hair lately at all. I must be showing my age, lol.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

Board footera