BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2012 9:56 pm  #1

Mistake in continuity

The end scene had a huge continuity mistake. I only found it from this video on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1g8c_5MpBU&feature=related

It started me off looking for others, ugh I hate obsessions!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 20, 2012 3:45 am  #2

Re: Mistake in continuity

Yeah!!  I  noticed this too.   the director of that scene wasn't paying attention.  And I love obssessions,  and I  pay attention to details too.  good eye!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 20, 2012 1:35 pm  #3

Continuity people slipped up big time on this one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 10, 2014 5:22 pm  #4

I thought he just put his hand down in the time the camera was focusing on Moriarty, lol

February 10, 2014 5:42 pm  #5

Another one is where Mrs Hudson leaves the room after Sherlock/Mycroft finish playing operation in TEH. She walks past the skull on the wall twice.

Board footera