BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2012 10:39 am  #1

Elementary- interview with Steven Moffat

Radio Times interview today with Mr. Moffat and his view of the new cBS series Elementary.

I hope this link is correct, I'm sure someone can post the correct one if it isn't.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-05-17/steven-moffat---elementary-has-changed-sherlock-holmes-too-much

I loved Moffat's line,' ...I wonder if he's Sherlock Holmes in any sense other than he's called Sherlock Holmes.'

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (May 17, 2012 11:22 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 17, 2012 10:41 am  #2

Re: Elementary- interview with Steven Moffat

Ok, the link isn't quite correct, I've probably left something silly out! Help!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 17, 2012 11:22 am  #3

That should work. ^^

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 17, 2012 1:12 pm  #4

Yay! Read and enjoy!

Board footera