BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2013 7:55 am  #1

Sherlock at the RTS Awards

Steven Moffat received the Royal Television Society Award for best writer (drama). 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 20, 2013 8:02 am  #2

Re: Sherlock at the RTS Awards

Congrats - highly deserved!
Sherlock won best drama series. And PE lost in the drama serial category. (Winner: Good Cop)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 20, 2013 8:08 am  #3

Wonderful recognition from the industry itself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 20, 2013 9:13 am  #4

@louisebrealey

"Twatted. #menotthem #rtsawards #sherlock #ilovecaitlin"

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 20, 2013 4:40 pm  #5

I don't know who Caitlin/the cutely enthusiastic girl is, but...  yaaaay!  I just wanna hug them all!   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 20, 2013 5:17 pm  #6

Could be Caitlin Moran, a well-known journalist. I think she compared Benedict's voice to "a jaguar hiding in a cello". 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 20, 2013 6:12 pm  #7

Yes. It is most likely Caitlin. She is, frankly, wonderful!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 7, 2015 12:43 pm  #8

wonderful recognization from itself....

GuL

Board footera