BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 17, 2013 6:26 pm  #81

Re: Gif/Picture Conversations

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

March 17, 2013 6:38 pm  #82

Russell wrote:

Erf... um... I'm, sorry? Didn't realize I was being too much so. You mean subject-wise? Sorry... with varied timing/time zones and direction of the 'chat', reading back admit got too wordy or mixed with who responding to (or, perhaps a couple times you're referring to, like this morning, just trying to throw something in to be fun, unable to resist that 'waking up/hello' pic, I guess... maybe I should get rid of that to keep the conversation back on 'tangent')... (whatever tangent that was... <wink>) apologies.... although will say in turn you were always pretty good at having a gif for different things... just having fun with, and sometimes hard to tell when were joking. Rrf... I'll just hush, then... *hopefully offers a different treat in peace*

(and back to your regularly scheduled gif goofiness and fan craziness...)

I didn't mean topic wise as much as I meant... your frequent .......... suspension points and *thinks of a way to say it* interruptions.... (and other stuff like that) *grin grin, smirk giggle* that simply... impede reading and are irritating. Feels like I'm talking to this guy.

But

On a different, but not unrelated topic, I have a gif for everything. I have a whole army of gifs.

Last edited by Sparrow (March 17, 2013 6:40 pm)

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

March 17, 2013 6:47 pm  #83

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

March 17, 2013 6:58 pm  #84

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."

March 17, 2013 7:23 pm  #85

March 17, 2013 7:26 pm  #86

March 17, 2013 7:30 pm  #87

March 17, 2013 7:43 pm  #88

March 17, 2013 8:13 pm  #89

March 17, 2013 8:22 pm  #90

March 17, 2013 8:29 pm  #91

March 17, 2013 8:38 pm  #92

Aren't you just.

March 17, 2013 8:42 pm  #93

March 17, 2013 8:48 pm  #94

Yeah, I believe you.

March 17, 2013 9:36 pm  #95

March 17, 2013 10:04 pm  #96

*laughing at you guys good selection again even as disappointingly missed the opportunity in the moment to also console=*

...But that's a good thing! 

(and re: Sparrow…  ahh…  that.  sigh, no, totally understood.  weird silly habit of trying to tweak with words/tone too much with difference between real life inflection and text on the 'net)
(p.s.  speaking of just having light fun and games, don't forget the winner of the captioned pics, after all!)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 17, 2013 10:11 pm  #97

I'm a rather fantastic person.

March 17, 2013 10:29 pm  #98

Uh huh.....   

(I also don't know, while staring at it, whether to just snort in amusement at Ben's face, or be slight perturbed...)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

March 17, 2013 10:33 pm  #99

Well, it's getting late. I'd better be off...

March 17, 2013 10:53 pm  #100

Board footera