BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 7, 2013 11:44 am  #1

Broadcasting Press Guild Awards 2013

Now that's great news . Sherlock's been nominated in three categories (PE in as many as five):

Best drama series
Best actor - just guess  (for Sherlock AND Parade's End)
Best writer - Steven Moffat

http://www.broadcastingpressguild.org/

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 14, 2013 12:24 pm  #2

Re: Broadcasting Press Guild Awards 2013

Benedict won the award for Sherlock and PE. The awards for Best Drama and Best Writer went to PE and Tom Stoppard.

http://www.sherlockology.com/news/2013/3/14/bpg-awards-140313

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 14, 2013 5:10 pm  #3

That's the kind of news we like!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 14, 2013 5:18 pm  #4

Yes. I'm so happy for him because he missed out on so many awards. Finally some recognition for his brilliant work in both series. 

Board footera