BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2013 5:01 am  #1

St. Petersburg Flash Mob

So on a whim, I was looking on youtube to get to hear a longer clip of Rossini's La Gazza Ladra, aka The Thieving Magpie, aka Moriarty's absolutely-perfectly-selected playful theme during his big TRF con.  Somehow never got a copy of it, and his stuff is great... somehow got in my head again recently.  Well what do I see among the first few results of nice clips of the whole movement, but a flash mob video.  A Sherlock one, of course.  In a huge historic square in St. Petersburg.  With an awesome dance movement, using several pertinent songs.  :DDD
So of course my first instinct is to share it here, right....?      Geez, this fandom is so adorably exuberant at times.....

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 4, 2013 5:33 am  #2

Re: St. Petersburg Flash Mob

Sadly, my country doesn't let me watch it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 4, 2013 5:51 am  #3

tobeornot221b wrote:

Sadly, my country doesn't let me watch it...

I... oh...   Oops?   But it's just youtube?   Didn't realize there were country limitations....

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 4, 2013 11:13 am  #4

Oh, that is gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing! 

tobe, there are browser add-ons that allow you to watch videos that are blocked by the GEMA.
Just google 'Youtube unblocker'.

Last edited by Lily (March 4, 2013 11:18 am)

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

March 4, 2013 12:10 pm  #5

Wow Moscow fans, you rule!  I just love how universal this fandom is. So proud to be a member 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 4, 2013 12:37 pm  #6

Greetings to Russia, that's great! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera