BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 14, 2013 10:00 pm  #81

Re: Johnlock fan art "WARNING-> may contain adult content"

Well, thank you. I don't make drawings very often, but that one ... Just had to do it.

Last edited by QuiteExtraordinary (February 14, 2013 10:08 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

February 15, 2013 11:34 am  #82

I love it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

February 15, 2013 9:59 pm  #83

Not sure if you all see what I do, but he's so incredibly HOT here. All I can hear in the background is "Bat out of Hell" (Steineman/Meatloaf.)

Anyway: http://ramblingsofthecrazies.tumblr.com/image/42790713428
Whatcha think?

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

February 16, 2013 1:27 am  #84

crazybbcamerican wrote:

Not sure if you all see what I do, but he's so incredibly HOT here. All I can hear in the background is "Bat out of Hell" (Steineman/Meatloaf.)

Anyway: http://ramblingsofthecrazies.tumblr.com/image/42790713428
Whatcha think?

Wow!  Exotic beauty and exoticly dangerous - a heady combination!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 18, 2013 7:40 pm  #85

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 18, 2013 7:44 pm  #86

Lovely! There's only one thing missing: Mycroft's umbrella...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 18, 2013 7:53 pm  #87

Good idea. But I guess they prefer to be alone just now. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 18, 2013 7:55 pm  #88

Oh, I don't want Mycroft around either. Just his umbrella...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 18, 2013 7:57 pm  #89

Oh Susi, that's lovely...sob.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 18, 2013 8:15 pm  #90

Made me tear up...that's beautiful!

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

February 19, 2013 1:11 am  #91

Awwww! *faints from the joy* Loved the "it was all for you" caption, too.

I giggled when I read the comment from the original poster: IM HOOKED ON THIS SHOW SOMEONE STOP MY FEELZ FROM CONTROLLING MY LIFE. That is all. <3

We here all understand that, don't we. Yes, indeedy.

February 19, 2013 2:07 am  #92

Here's another one from this artist's site - not Johnlock, but sexy nonetheless.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 19, 2013 7:35 pm  #93

February 20, 2013 6:07 pm  #94

yes, Susi, that´s my statement, too :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 21, 2013 8:20 pm  #95

February 21, 2013 8:29 pm  #96

Cute? I would say: sweet. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 21, 2013 8:32 pm  #97

Lovely. 

February 21, 2013 9:21 pm  #98

Completely heterosexual friendship. Hear the sarcasm.

February 21, 2013 9:39 pm  #99

I always like how he gets up the second John leaves the flat and walk to the window. 

February 21, 2013 9:44 pm  #100

SusiGo wrote:

I always like how he gets up the second John leaves the flat and walk to the window. 

The two of them are simply the most easily slashed male couple out there. In many TV shows and movies, someone like me has to use their vivid imagination to get any slashy vibes, but these two have those vibes coming off them in waves the size of Niagara Falls. Just sayin'.

Board footera