BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2012 11:35 pm  #1

How did Smiley Face get on Wall?

At the beginning of the episode Sherlock fires at the smiley face on the wall...how did it get there?

I think I know how...but I wanted to see if anyone else had picked up on it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 17, 2012 5:05 am  #2

Re: How did Smiley Face get on Wall?

He used the paint from the graffiti artist in the Blind Banker, when he was bored. The can is still sitting on the coffee table that he steps over just before the explosion.

Last edited by kazza474 (February 17, 2012 6:47 am)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 17, 2012 1:18 pm  #3

Spot on! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 20, 2012 4:53 pm  #4

Poor wall! I know the wall had it coming but really! Bullets and graffiti! Whatever next? Maybe we should set up a RSPCW to help it!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 20, 2012 5:02 pm  #5

No wonder Mrs Hudson said she was going to have to charge him for it!

February 21, 2012 12:56 pm  #6

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 14, 2012 10:19 am  #7

kazza474 wrote:

He used the paint from the graffiti artist in the Blind Banker, when he was bored. The can is still sitting on the coffee table that he steps over just before the explosion.

Wow, thanks! I am going to watch the Blind Banker again tonight and will look for that can.

Board footera