BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2013 10:33 pm  #1

Forum's 1st Birthday Party

Thursday 7th February 2013 will be baby's 1st birthday. It has grown a lot in a year from 1 (The Boss) to over 800. You are all invited to the party, although, what with time differences and all it will last way more than 24 hours. Please bring along nibbles and something to drink. Any cards and pressies will be gratefully received.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 6, 2013 12:03 am  #2

Re: Forum's 1st Birthday Party

Happy birthday, baby. I'll just post my favorite birthday song from my favorite artist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCa8sCrmQMY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

February 6, 2013 1:22 am  #3

Hapy birthday sweet forum with incredible people! So excited for Seson 3 coming up! *squeals with excitement*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

February 6, 2013 2:11 am  #4

Tea and biccies for all! (Did I spell that right?)

Many thanks to the Boss and mods! And to all the wonderful members.

February 6, 2013 2:23 am  #5

seems like yesterday!    thanks very much to our fearless leaders,  and everyone!    It's been a great place to hang out. 

February 6, 2013 8:38 am  #6

Aww how sweet. What a lovely little birthday tuuuuune DramaGod...so...different. 

Keep them coming folks!

(P.S. It is tomorrow)

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 6, 2013 9:20 am  #7

Happy Birthday Baby!

February 6, 2013 9:58 am  #8

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 6, 2013 10:40 am  #9

Happy Birthday, you made me buy a violin... Thank you (always wanted to do that, never had a good enough excuse.)

EDIT: I'd post a picture of it but Dropbox is being a bumbag.

Last edited by Mnemosyne (February 6, 2013 10:44 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 6, 2013 5:10 pm  #10

Happy, happy Birthday, forum!

Thanks to SH for starting all this craziness. I've enjoyed getting to know you all (though, as I type this, Mnemosyne's eyes from his signature are staring right at me, and I admit to being just a wee bit uncomfortable...)

: )

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

February 6, 2013 6:05 pm  #11

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 6, 2013 10:00 pm  #12

Tantalus wrote:

Happy, happy Birthday, forum!

Thanks to SH for starting all this craziness. I've enjoyed getting to know you all (though, as I type this, Mnemosyne's eyes from his signature are staring right at me, and I admit to being just a wee bit uncomfortable...)

: )

When you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Don't be too irked by me... I'm only acting in that one. My eyes don't look like that all the time (that would make shopping really bloody uncomfortable for everyone involved. )

Two sugars for me please Harriet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 6, 2013 10:42 pm  #13

Here where I'm sitting it is now January 7th, 0.40am. So officially, happy birthday board. You've made a lot of nice people as friends and it's only your first year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

February 6, 2013 11:07 pm  #14

Back in February 2012, I accidentally found this baby forum which is now a real, one year old toddler.
Congratulation from registered member no.15! (12.08 a.m. CET)

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 7, 2013 7:01 am  #15

Oh, how lovely, Tobe. I can only repeat what you said. Happy birthday, SB.com, and many happy returns. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 7, 2013 9:09 am  #16

Finally also from me:

(as I still have no sound in the office I hope this works.  )

So much fun, a lot of friends........ baby, you improved my life. Everything said already above, nothing to add.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 7, 2013 1:18 pm  #17

Happy Birthday dear forum, Woohoo! 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 7, 2013 3:08 pm  #18

My best wishes for this forum 

It's a great feeling to be in a community that has outlasted for such a long time.
And I expect that this forum will be even longer active.

Congratulations and happy birthday, my dear forum! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 7, 2013 4:01 pm  #19

Happy Birthday, guys!  (and Sherlock, again, sorta!) 

(by http://songofages.tumblr.com/post/27255153245/afro-satan-anas-sherlock-birthday-cake-it)

(by http://gertygetsgangster.deviantart.com/art/Sherlock-Holmes-Cake-1-243820716)

Cake, and more cake, for everyone!!!   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 7, 2013 4:30 pm  #20

Gosh, they're amazing! Thanks for spending so much time in the kitchen, Russell. 

Board footera